Chapter 18

Isha's outfit👆

Isha's outfit👆

Ishpreet Kaur

Tonight Navi and I have a business party to go to. He doesn't want me to go but has no choice since I have been in the house for a while and am feeling suffocated. He's been so protective since I told him about the phone call.

"Do you have to?" he whined.

"Relax Navraj. Manny, Divi Paji, and Phabi will all be there" I giggled. "But I don't have anything to wear" I pouted.

He walked into the closet and brought out a blue suit.

"Oh Navi...this is...beautiful" I caressed the outfit.

"I'm glad you like it" he chuckled before claiming my lips in a kiss that was nothing but love. I pulled away and we both began getting ready.

I didn't do much makeup, just some light mascara, and nude lipstick.

"Wow...are you planning on killing me?" Navi's jaw dropped when I walked out. I giggled and thanked him.

"Wait for me" Manny shouted.

Isha looked at Navi who looked at me.

"You are also coming?" Navi asked.

"Of course, I am" Manny laughed.

Navi rolled his eyes and lifted me bridal style. He carried me until we reached his grey Aston Martin. He didn't even put me down. He literally put my seat belt on.

We arrived at the venue an hour later. When we got inside we saw Sukhman, Avneet, and Prabhjot standing by the cocktail bar. We made our way to them.

"Hey, guys" I grinned hugging each one.

"Hey, phabi!" They smiled.

"We heard that you forgave this idiot." Sukhi smirked. I glared at the four boys who were laughing at us.

Fuck my bladder problems.

"Navi, I'll just use the washroom and come," I said trying to hold in my pee.

"I'll go with her," Phabi said, laughing. Navi firmly nodded.

"I still can't believe that you forgave him" Phabi clapped. I shook my head laughing and went towards the stall.

"So, the Singh ladies finally have arrived" A man walked into the washroom and locked the door behind him before we could do anything.

"Get lost Inder" Phabi growled. She was clearly very angry.

"What are you doing here Inder? You can't hurt me anymore. You can't hurt any of us" I confidently said.

"Get your ass out of here. We won't let you hurt her again" phabi snapped.