Your Water Breaks and You Go Into Labor

Scout

You sat in the living room of Jeremy's mom's house. Since things at the base were getting too dangerous, Jeremy thought it was better for you and him to stay in Boston until the baby was born. You didn't mind though. Just getting to spend more time with Jeremy's family was amazing.

"I just can't wait to see my grandson!" Emily smiled, holding your hands. "I just hope you have another one, I want to see at least one of my boys have a daughter!"

You couldn't help but smile at Emily's comment and Jeremy sighed rubbing his forehead.

"Ma, we haven't even had our first kid yet," Jeremy said.

"I know sweetie, but I can already tell you're going to have more kids," Emily said, pinching his cheek.

"Ma!!" Jeremy groaned.

You laughed at Jeremy's embarrassment, but you suddenly felt discomfort. You thought it was just Thomas kicking but then you felt something wet. Jeremy noticed your expression change.

"Sweetheart, are you okay?" Jeremy asked, getting up.

"Jeremy, my water just broke." You said, tears running down your face.

"Oh god!" Jeremy panicked.

"Now, calm down, Jeremy." Emily held Jeremy's face. "Just get the bag we had packed and I'll help (Y/N)."

Jeremy nodded, running to grab the bag. Emily helped you up from the couch as you cried, feeling another contraction. You glared at the wet spot on the couch.

"I'm sorry about the couch." You sighed.

"Don't you apologize, sweetheart, it will be taken care of," Emily reassured you. "Jacob, clean the couch."

"Why do I have to?!" Jacob complained.

"Because you still live in my basement and you don't have a job!" Emily said. "So if you want to continue living here, you do what I say!"

Jacob groaned, rolling his eyes.

"I got it." Jeremy came back.

"Good, now help me get (Y/N) to the car," Emily said.

Jeremy helped guide you to the car and jumped in the driver's seat. Jeremy drove you to the hospital and Emily sat in the back, trying to keep you calm. It wasn't long before you were in a room, with nurses and the doctor getting you ready to give birth.

"Just take deep breaths, (Y/N)," Jeremy whispered, holding your hand. "You're so strong and you'll be able to do this."

"Alright, ma'am. It's time to push." The doctor told you.

You nodded, holding Jeremy's hand tighter.

"You got this, I believe in you," Jeremy said.

You smiled, tears still running down your face. You began to push and even though it hurt you continued to get through it. It felt like hours had passed but you let out a cry giving it one more big push before hearing your son's cry.

"You did it, sweetheart!" Jeremy smiled, wiping your tears. "I'm so proud of you."

You smiled, breathing heavily.

"I love you so much." You smiled.

"I love you, (Y/N)" Jeremy held you close.

"He's perfectly healthy, congratulations to you both." The nurse said, handing over Thomas.

You took Thomas in your arms, holding him close to you. You raise your hand, running your thumb against his cheek.

"Look at him, Jeremy." You cried. "He's perfect."