Your Kid(s)Get Kidnapped (Part 1)

(Little note about this chapter before you read. I bring the Blu versions of the mercs in this chapter and I just want to explain how I write them. I tend to write the Blu team like they are different people from the Red team and not just clones of them. Sure they look similar but they have different features, like eye color, hair color/style, scars, facial hair, etc. that make them different from each other. Also, there is a Trigger Warning for this chapter. There is animal abuse in this chapter, I don't go into too much detail about it but it is still there. So if you don't like reading it, it is best to skip to the end of the Engineer's part.)

Scout

"Come on, you can't tell me that wasn't cool!" Jeremy said, crossing his arms.

Jacques rolled his eyes, leaning against the truck wall. The team had just gotten back from a successful mission and they were heading back to Jeremy's house to celebrate. Jeremy was, of course, bragging about how he killed 5 people in less than 10 seconds.

"I can kill twice that many people quicker than that," Mundy said, playing with his arrow.

"Yeah, right," Jeremy said. "You saw it right, Dell?"

"I'm driving, I'm not involved with this conversation," Dell said, not looking back at them.

"I think you were great, Jeremy." Phoenix smiled.

"Thank you, Phoenix," Jeremy said, patting his back.

"I'm just glad ve got zhe job done." Ludwig leaned back.

The truck suddenly stopped abruptly, knocking Mundy into Ludwig, Tavish, and Jane were knocked onto the floor, Phoenix grabbed Misha for balance and Jeremy hit the back of the front seat. The only one who didn't fall in some way was Jacques because he was smart enough to have a seatbelt on.

"What the hell was that, Dell?!" Jeremy looked at Dell, rubbing his nose for the slight pain.

Dell looked like he saw a ghost.

"Jeremy, your house..." Dell said.

Jeremy looked forward and his eyes widened. The window to Jeremy's house was broken and the front door was widened open.

"Shit. (Y/N)!" Jeremy yelled, jumping out of the truck. "(Y/N)! Thomas! Jenny?!"

Jeremy ran into the house, looking around, gasping when he saw you on the floor, unconscious. It wasn't long before the team was in the house with Jeremy. Jeremy ran to your side, turning you over, blood was on your face, coming from a huge cut on your head.

"What the hell happened here?" Mundy asked, looking around.

Ludwig ran over to you and checked your pulse.

"Ludwig is she dead?!" Phoenix asked, scared.

"No, she's just knocked out. Misha, get my medigun from the truck." Ludwig said, and Misha nodded.

"Jeremy," Jacques said, getting Jeremy's attention. "You need to look for Thomas and Jenny, Ludwig will take care of (Y/N)."

"Fuck...You're right, you're right." Jeremy got up.

"I'll look around the house," Mundy said, before heading outside.

Jeremy ran upstairs, checking Thomas' room.

"Thomas, Jenny! Are you in here?!" Jeremy yelled. "Please, if you're here come out!"

"Daddy..."

Jeremy turned to Thomas' closet, ran over, and opened the closet to see Jenny curled up in the corner, tears running down her face.