Make-Up

Scout

You were quickly trying to pack up your clothes, so you can go home. You couldn't believe Jeremy would ever think you would cheat on him when you give him so much love and affection. While you grabbing your jacket, a photo fell out of your pocket. You pick it up and sat on Jeremy's bed. It was a picture of you and Jeremy on your birthday, you two had the biggest smiles on your face. The picture brought a smile to your face, but that smile soon turned into a frown realizing that happiness is gone. You suddenly heard the door open and you knew was Jeremy without even looking.

"(Y/N), I-"

"I don't want to hear it, Jeremy." You simply said getting off his bed and wiping your tears away.

"You have every right to be mad at me, but please just hear me out."

You didn't look at him, but you sighed giving in. "Talk." You simply said.

"Look, I know what say was messed up and I'm so sorry." He started. "I let my stupidity get the best of me and I hurt you. I just..." He paused for a moment.

Suddenly you heard sniffling and you froze. Was Jeremy crying?! You turned around and Jeremy was really crying.

"I just love you so much and I don't want you to abandon me like everyone else..."

You were completely caught off guard, Jeremy always talked about how he is super tough and manly, but right now he was broken.

"Everyone leaves me, my dad left me, my friends, every girl I ever loved left me for one of my brothers, fuck even my dog left me when I was ten." He cried. "I can't lose you too..."

You couldn't stay mad at him anymore, it hurt you so much to see him like this. You pulled him into a hug, and he held on to you tight. You didn't even care his tears were making your shirt wet. You pulled away looking into his eyes, you moved your hand up to wipe away his tears.

"I forgive you, Jeremy." You smiled at him.

Jeremy smiled at you before pulling you into a kiss, the kiss was so passionate. The kiss tasted like a mixture of cake and tears but you didn't care, it still felt amazing. When you pulled apart, you two couldn't stop smiling at each other.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you, too, Jeremy."

Pyro

After Phoenix stormed out of the room, you were really heartbroken. He never got mad at you like that, hell he never yelled at you before. You sat on the bed with tears in your eyes. You looked at the broken figure, there had to be some way you can fix it. Then an idea hit you when you first got to the base, Phoenix took you to meet his friend Engineer. Maybe he would have something that could help fix the figure. You pick the broken figure, making sure you had every piece before you head to Engineer's workshop. When you walked into Engineer's workshop, Dell was working on something. As you walked closer, he looked up and smiled at you, but it went away when he saw your dry tears.

"(Y/N), are ya alright?" Dell asked walking over to you.

"No, I accidentally broke one of Phoenix's unicorn figures and he yelled at me and stormed off," You explained. "I was wondering if you had anything that could the figure?"

"Of course, I'm sure I have some glue around here," Dell said taking the figure from you and putting it on the table.

He looked around for a little bit before he came back with the glue. It didn't take long before the figure was glued back together, it looks like it was never broken. The figure needs to sit for a while to dry, so you and Dell started to talk a bit.