First Date (Just Scout)

(A/N - I'm just doing Scout for now, I will do the others another time.)

When Jeremy asked you out, you were surprised when he told you he was taking you to the fanciest restaurant in town. You thought a guy like Jeremy would have wanted to do something a bit more wild and fun. You honestly felt a bit uncomfortable sitting in a fancy restaurant in a fancy dress, looking at Jeremy who looked just as uncomfortable as you. You two looked completely out of place. After ordering, two guys sat in silence, sipping your drinks. 

"Ya look really awkward," Jeremy commented breaking the silence.

"Yeah," You shrugged. "This is not really my scene."

"Me neither." He smiled "Wanna leave?" 

"Don't we have to pay?"

"Nah, We just never come back." 

You laughed at his comment. The two of you walked holding hands, trying not to draw any attention, but since there was a long line in the front of the restaurant, they were probably glad you two left. Once you guys were outside, Jeremy took you to get pizza. You two didn't even care that people were staring at both of you because of your guys' fancy clothes. You guys were together and that's all that mattered. 

"So, what do you want to do now?" Jeremy asked finishing his soda.

"We can go back to your place." You suggested, but by the look on Jeremy said otherwise.

"I don't think that would be a good idea, Spy is going to kill me once he finds out he wastes 4 hours of his time to help me get reservations at that place." 

"Then we can just go back to my place, we can watch movies." You said.

"I would like that." Jeremy smiled at you grabbing your hand. 

After you got done eating, you headed back to your house. You changed into comfortable, Jeremy took off his suit and was sitting on your couch with just his boxers on. You couldn't help but laugh at him as he was trying to show off his "muscles". You two cuddled as you two watched movies together. This date ended up turning into a sleepover when the two of fell asleep on your couch.