Breakdown (Sniper) (18+)

The sound of screaming and laughter fills the air around you and Mundy. It was date night and you and Mundy decided to visit the amusement park. Mundy wasn't a huge fan of amusement parks, they were always so loud, he hated how expensive food and games were and the lines were always so long but he knew you love them, and making you happy made amusement parks a bit more tolerable.

"What do you want to do next?" You asked, holding his arm. "Oh, why don't you do that shooting game, and win a prize!"

"Those games are rigged, besides I can get you those little stuffed toys anywhere," Mundy said, looking over at the big wheel. "How about the spinning wheel? That seems like it won't make me throw up."

"Oh yes, we can get a great view of the park." You smiled.

Mundy and you walked to the big wheel, the line wasn't long, probably since most people would rather be on the fast coasters. It did not take long before you were at the front of the line. The worker was a teenager who looked like he wanted to do anything but work on this ride. Mundy put his hand out as a way to tell you to go in first, you smiled and stepped in. Mundy got in after you and the worker shut and locked the door.

"Enjoy the view." The teenager said, pushing a button to start the ride.

The big wheel slowly began to move. Mundy smiled, looking through the bars and down at the colorful lights of the theme park.

"That is one pretty view." Mundy smiled.

You nodded in agreement, holding on to the bar of the cart. There suddenly was an abrupt stop at the top, shaking the cart a bit. Mundy grabbed the bar, stopping himself from falling towards you.

"What the hell was that?" Mundy said.

"Attention riders, there are some technical difficulties. It will be a couple of minutes before we can get you off the ride. Please remain calm." You two hear the teen from the speakers on the ride.

"You have to be kidding me..." Mundy groaned, looking down.

You gripped the bars of the cart tighter, not looking down. 20 minutes had gone by and Mundy still didn't see anyone working on the ride.

"This is gonna take forever..." Mundy sighed, looking back at you. He was surprised when he saw you were breathing quickly. "Love, are you alright?"

"Y-yeah, I just... don't like heights." You whispered.

"What? How are you afraid of heights if you love going on all these roller coasters?" Mundy asked.

"Being a roller coaster is different from this!" You stated. "Roller coasters move so fast that my mind doesn't even realize I'm so high up. This is different!"

Mundy frowned, holding your hands.

"Hey, hey, we're going to be okay," Mundy whispered. "I want to focus on something else, don't think about how high we are."

"I can't, what is there to think of?"

Mundy thought for a moment before he came up with something. Mundy kneels on the floor of the cart, rubbing your thighs.

"What are you doing, Mundy?"

"I have an idea to get your mind off of how high we are," Mundy said, moving his hand up your skirt a bit. "But only if you're okay with it."

You blushed, smiling a bit.

"Please, I'll try anything at this point."

Mundy smiled, pulling your panties down.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna make sure to take care of you, love." Mundy smiled up at you.

Mundy moved close to your slit, starting by giving it a small lick. You gasped a little, blushing more than before. Mundy smiled, licking you more, rubbing your thigh. He didn't stop looking up at you.

"How are you feeling, love?" Mundy asked, in between licks.

"G-good, don't stop..." You moaned, covering your mouth.

Mundy nodded, licking a bit faster. Mundy moved his hand to your slit and rubbed as he continued to lick. Your eyes began to flutter closed and your moans were more and more desperate.

"M-Mundy..."

Mundy continued to move his tongue faster and he soon began to finger you. You moaned into your hand louder, running your fingers through Mundy's short hair.

"You taste so good, love." Mundy moaned. "I hope I'm making you feel so good because you deserve everything, my beautiful queen."

You blushed so much.

"God, it feels so good, Mundy." You smiled, petting his hair. "I'm so close, Mundy..."

Mundy smiled, fingering you as fast as possible, and kept moving his tongue in a perfect rhythm. You pulled Mundy's hair, moaning loudly into your hand as you came. Mundy smiled, moving away and licking his lips a bit before cleaning his mouth with his shirt.

"I'm guessing that felt amazing?" Mundy smirked.

You smiled, giving him a soft laugh.

"It was amazing, sweetheart." You whispered, pulling your panties back up. "I love you so much, thank you, Mundy."

"I love you too, (Y/N) and you're welcome." Mundy hugged you.

The cart shook a little before it started moving again.

"Oh thank god." You sighed.

The moment the cart stopped and the door opened, you quickly got out, Mundy following behind you.

"So, what did you want to ride next?" Mundy asked, looking at the rides around you two.

You pulled Mundy into a kiss, which surprised him, but he soon kissed back. It took a while before you had pulled apart.

"I was thinking we are going home, I know a ride that is better than anything here." You whispered in his ear, rubbing his chest.

Mundy blushed but smirked.

"I think I like that idea too."