Your Kid(s)Get Kidnapped (Part 2)

(Trigger Warning: This chapter is pretty violent and disturbing, so if you're not into gore I would skip this chapter.)

Scout

Thomas slammed into the cage door that he was stuck in, hoping it would finally break after the fifth try. Unfortunately, it still didn't move and Thomas' shoulder hurt more than it did with the last attempt. Thomas tried to shake the cage door, trying anything to escape. Suddenly a bat hit the cage door, and Thomas jumped, his small fingers almost getting hit.

"You keep messing with that cage door again and I won't wait, I'll beat you to death now!" Scott yelled.

Thomas moved back, trying to hide the fact he was so scared.

"My mom and dad will find us before you do anything to me!" Thomas yelled.

"Your dad is on a mission and considering how horrible he is at his job it will be hours before he finds out you're gone." Scott scoffed. "As for your mom, unless that brat of a little sister of yours calls for help, which I highly doubt since she is a little baby, your mom is probably dead by now."

Thomas' heart began to race.

"No! My mom isn't dead!" Thomas cried.

"She probably is and she fucking deserves it!" Scott yelled.

"What did my mom ever do to you to deserve death!?" Thomas questioned Scott.

"She chose your stupid fucking dad over me!" Scott exploded with anger. "I saw her first but no, she falls in love with the idiot who accidentally hits her with a baseball! She should have been with me and not your stupid fucking dad."

"It's not her problem you didn't say anything to her before she met my dad, that's your problem!" Thomas declared. "You sound like an obsessed stalker and it's good my mom ended up with someone who really loved her!"

"That's it, I'm not waiting, I'm killing you now!" Scott said, opening the cage door.

Thomas tried to run but Scott grabbed him and threw him onto the ground. Thomas landed on his back and before he could get up, Scott slammed his foot on his leg, making Thomas cry out in pain.

"Say hi to your ma for me," Scott smirked, raising his bat.

Thomas covered his face in fear when the door slammed open. Scott looked up and saw Jeremy, who wasted no time to run and tackle Scott to the ground. Scott's bat fell to the ground next to Thomas.

"How fucking dare you hurt my family and take my fucking kid!" Jeremy screamed, punching Scott hard as he could in the face.

Scott growled, kicking Jeremy off him and knocking him on his back. He quickly wrapped his hands around Jeremy's neck. Jeremy fought back as much as he could but it was hard, Scott was always stronger than Jeremy. Thomas panicked seeing his dad start to lose and looked at the bat next to him. Thomas grabbed the bat and as much as his leg hurt he got on his feet and swung the bat as hard as he could at Scott's head, falling down on the ground as he did. Scott let go of Jeremy's neck to hold his head from the pain, giving Jeremy a moment to breathe again before he grabbed the bat from the ground and hit Scott harder than Thomas did.

"Thomas, cover your eyes," Jeremy told Thomas.

Thomas crawled away and looked away from Jeremy and Scott. Scott looked up at Jeremy one last time before Jeremy swung the bat again. Over and over again Jeremy slammed the bat down on Scott's head, Jeremy didn't stop until Scott stopped twitching. Blood dripped from the bat and Jeremy threw it to the ground. Jeremy ran to Thomas' side.