He Cheats on You (AU)

Scout

Something strange was going on with Jeremy. You didn't think much at first when Jeremy would tell you Miss Pauling had extra missions for him. After a while it was getting really weird, Miss Pauling couldn't really have this many missions for him. So you decided to follow him on his next mission.

You carefully followed Jeremy, you were so confused about where he was going. After a few hours, Jeremy stopped at a motel. You watch as he walks up to a motel room and knocks. It didn't take long before the door opened and you saw Miss Pauling. Jeremy smiled at her and your eyes widened when you saw them kiss.

"Oh god..." You gasped, tears forming as you watched.

You couldn't just stand there and watch this betrayal. You walked over to the two of you, eyes filled with sadness and rage.

"Jeremy!" You screamed.

Jeremy and Miss Pauling jumped. Jeremy's eyes widened, looking at you scared out of his mind.

"(Y/N), what are you doing here?!" Jeremy asked.

"I followed you here, I knew something was up and I was right!" You screamed. "How could you do this, Jeremy?!"

You were fully crying at this point.

"I-I.. um... still love Miss Pauling..." Jeremy admitted.

Your heart shattered.

"Oh god!" You cried, holding your chest.

"(Y/N) I'm s-" Jeremy tried to confront you, but you pushed his hands away.

"Don't you dare touch me!" You cried. You looked at Miss Pauling. "I can't believe you did this with him when you knew how I would feel!"

Miss Pauling backed up, looking away disappointed.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)..." She whispered.

"Don't expect to see me back at the base, I fucking quit!" You said. "And Jeremy don't you ever try to talk to me again, we are over!"

You quickly turned, not wanting to give Jeremy a chance to talk. You headed back to the base to get your things.

Pyro

Oh, you thought I was going to write Phoenix cheating? Phoenix is a beautiful ray of sunshine! He isn't capable of cheating on you, he loves you too much! (I'm sorry, I can't do it! Phoenix is too sweet and loving to cheat!)

Medic

You hadn't seen Ludwig in two weeks, which normally wasn't weird, since Ludwig worked a lot. Though he was never by his desk. You started to ask the guys if they had seen him but none of them had seen him, not even Miss Pauling knew where Ludwig was.

It wasn't till a day after you asked around, that Jacques asked to talk to you in private.

"So, what did you want to talk about? Is this about Ludwig?" You asked.

"Yes, after you came to me, I did some spying and I found him," Jacques said, nervously smoking.

"Is he okay?!" You asked. "Where is he!?"

"Look... (Y/N), before I tell you, you need to know something." Jacques said.

"What is it?" You were confused.

Jacques took a deep breath.

"I.. didn't find Ludwig alone..." Jacques said. "He was sleeping with another woman."

You froze looking at Jacques in shock. You couldn't believe what Jacques was telling you, you didn't want to believe it!

"You have to be wrong! Ludwig loves me... he would never..."