Honeymoon (Engineer) (18+)

You looked out at the sunset shining on the ocean, your beautiful white dress floating with the wind. You couldn't help but smile at the thoughts of yesterday. You and Dell had finally gotten married and it was the happiest moment of your life. You were delighted to get time off from work to go on a nice Honeymoon, plus you two were on a private beach with a cute little beach house where no one could bother you two, you knew this honeymoon would be magical.

"Everything is inside, Mrs. Conagher," Dell said walking out the front door.

"I just love hearing you say that... Mrs. Conagher, it just sounds so nice." You smiled, turning to face.

Dell chucked, hugging you from behind.

"Well, you'll be hearing it for the rest of your life," Dell whispered, kissing your cheek. "Ready for me to carry you in."

"Sure you can handle that? I can carry you if you want, shortcake." You joked.

"Ouch, hurting your husband's feelings already?" Dell acted hurt. "You're only an inch taller than me."

"I know, I'm just messing with you. I know you can carry me." You kiss his lips.

Dell kissed back for a moment before lifting you up. You wrapped your arms around his neck, resting your head on his shoulder as he took you inside. The house was beautiful with flowers and shells all over the place. Dell carried you into the bedroom, the room was cozy feeling and the bed looked like something out of a fairy tale with silk curtains around the bed.

"You picked such a beautiful place..." You smiled, kissing Dell's cheek.

"Only the best for you, honey," Dell said softly.

Dell places you on the bed, and you two looked at each other for a moment before kissing. The kiss was slow and loving, Dell's hand, which was covered by a glove, held your cheek. You pulled away for a moment, reaching up to take Dell's gloved hand. You pulled the glove off of Dell's robot hand, you leaned down to give his robot hand a kiss. Dell smiled, the gesture made him feel so loved, he loved that you didn't see his hand as a bad thing, just another thing you love about him.

"I want to slip into something more special," You whispered, still holding Dell's hand.

"Go ahead, honey. I'll be waiting right here." Dell replied, sitting on the bed next to you.

You kiss him one more time before getting up, grabbing your bag, and heading into the bathroom. You closed the door, placing the bag next to the sink. You slipped out of all your clothes before opening your bag to grab a beautiful red see-through nightgown. You slipped into the gown, fixing your hair before opening the bathroom door. Dell looked over at the door, you stepped out leaning on the door frame with your hand on your hip.

"I'm the luckiest man in the world right now." Dell smiled, blushing as red as a tomato.

"I'm all yours forever and you're mine." You said, walking over and sitting in his lap.

You unbuttoned Dell's shirt, pulling it off. You leaned down to kiss him. Dell kissed back, resting his hands on your hips. You undid Dell's pants, still kissing him. Dell moved his mouth down to kiss your neck. You moaned, closing your eyes, holding Dell's shoulders. Dell moved the straps of your gown, letting your breast out and kissing them.

"Fuck... Dell." You moaned.

Dell picked you up and turned, so you were the one laying on the bed.

"You're so beautiful..." Dell whispered, cupping your cheek.

"And you're so handsome..." You whispered, kiss him.

You two kissed slowly, hands exploring each other's bodies. Dell pulled his pants and underwear off completely. Dell let you go for a second to grab his bag that was on the floor, pulling out the box of condoms. He took one out and put it on.

"Please, Dell... I want you..." You smiled, wrapping your arms around his neck.

Dell smiled back at you and grabbed your hips, he lined up to you before pushing in. You moaned, pulling Dell's body closer to you. Dell lightly kissed your forehead, beginning to slowly move.

"D-Dell-" You moaned.

"I love you so much..." Dell moaned, cupping both of your cheeks. "I can't wait to make love to you like this all the time."

"I love you too, I'm yours forever..." You moaned. "Please D-Dell, move faster."

Dell moved his hands to hold your hands and held them to the bed, starting to thrust faster. You closed your eyes, leaning back and moaning loudly. Dell also began to be vocal, groaning as he continued to move faster.

"I've felt so lucky being able to find someone to love me like you, I'm going to spend the rest of my life making sure you know how much I appreciate you." Dell moaned out, moving as fast as possible.

You smiled, pulling Dell's close enough to kiss him. Dell kissed back, running his fingers through your hair. Dell pulled away from the kiss, moaning.

"I-I'm gonna-"

"Go ahead, I'm close too." You smiled, moaning.

Dell cried out as he came, his thrust turning sloppy. You came soon after, breathing heavily as you looked up at Dell. You reach up to touch his cheek, smiling and leaning to kiss his forehead.

"I love you, Dell... and I can't wait to love you for the rest of my life." You whispered.

"I love you too, (Y/N)," Dell whispered, holding you close. "Forever."