How They React To You Waking Them Up By Giving Them Head (18+)

Scout

As Jeremy wakes up to you giving him head, Jeremy would be utterly at your mercy and moaning shamelessly as he can't deny how much he enjoys such pleasure in the morning. Jeremy ends up a babbling mess, begging you to make him cum. Jeremy would praise you for how great you are and how it felt so great to have your lips around his cock. Once Jeremy meets his climax, he turns you on your back wanting to return the favor.

Pyro

As Phoenix wakes up to you giving him head, Phoenix quickly comes to his senses, asking you in between moans what you are doing. He gets so flustered and shy about you doing such a thing this early in the morning. Though Phoenix tells you you don't need to do this for him, you tell him how much you want to and how he deserves all your love, Phoenix gets even more flustered and would end up letting his feelings out, moaning and begging for you to let him cum.

Medic

As Ludwig wakes up to you giving him head, Ludwig becomes so overwhelmed by the feeling of your lips around his cock that it wasn't long before Master takes over. Master is quite pleased with you and he quickly grabs your hair and pushes you down for more, praising you for being such a good pet. As you fill your mouth and practically gagging on his cock, Master would mess with you by thrusting up hard. Master would talk about how much of a slut you are for his cock and you like it rough, promising you if you do a good job he'll return the favor.

Sniper

As Mundy wakes up to you giving him head, Mundy is completely stunned and caught off guard by your action. Mundy soon can't help but moan your name over and over, begging for more. You would feel so proud as you took him down deeper, making him moan louder. It would be the one time you see such a vulnerable side of Mundy, especially as he reaches to grip your hair and beg you not to stop.

Spy

As Jacques wakes up to you giving him head, Jacques would totally act like he's still asleep, shift around to thrust a little more into your mouth or he would muffle his moans, wanting to see how far you would go to get his full attention. You would gag on his cock, moving your head up and down. Jacques would finally give in and let his guard down, moaning out loud and praising you until he finishes in your mouth.