The Baby Kicks For The First Time

Scout

It was early in the morning, you slowly woke up to the sound of Jeremy's voice. You could feel his hands on your stomach and he even kissed it a few times.

"I can't wait to see you, little guy. I'm going to teach you so many things, like how to play baseball and how to draw, and how to run as fast as I do. You're going to be a real force of nature. No one would stand a chance against you."

You couldn't help but laugh at everything Jeremy was saying. Jeremy looked at you, suddenly feeling bad that he woke you up.

"I'm sorry, darling. I didn't mean to wake you." Jeremy told you frowning.

You smiled running your hand through his hair. "It's fine, I think it's cute to wake up to see my handsome husband talking to our little boy." You told him.

"I just can't wait to see him, it's like waiting for my birthday or Christmas," Jeremy told you rubbing his hand on your stomach.

He suddenly felt a rough push against his hand. You both froze, looking down at your stomach.

"Was that... what I think it was," Jeremy asked completely shocked.

"I think that was!" You said full of excitement.

The kicking started again and you and Jeremy smiled at each, both of you had a hand on your belly.

"He's moving a lot, he's going to be a runner, just like me," Jeremy told you.

You smiled at the thought of a little boy running around with Jeremy and it just warmed your heart.

Pyro

You were laying with Phoenix on your guy's bed, his arms were wrapped around you tracing circles on your belly.

"Do you think she'll be scared of me?" Phoenix whispered, looking down at your stomach.

You turned as much as you could to look at Phoenix, shocked that would even ask such a question.

"What? That's crazy Phoenix, of course, she's not going to be scared of you, she loves you. You're her daddy." You said concerned.

His bright green eyes were filled with sadness and chewed his lower lip.

"Are you sure?" He asked, his voice cracking.

You sighed, you knew Phoenix was very insecure about his scars and most people saw him as a monster. You ran your hands throw his curly red hair leaning in to place a kiss on his lips.

"I know," You said. "I know, she will love you no matter what you look like because she'll know that no matter what you look like on the outside, there's good on the inside."

Phoenix smiled pulling you closer and he suddenly felt a little push against his hand that was on top of your stomach. Phoenix looked up at you with tears in his eyes.

"See, I told you she loves you." You smiled, watching Phoenix become more excited.

Pheonix moved around to place a kiss on your belly.

"I love you too, my little princess." He cooed, tracing a heart on your belly."

Medic

You were sitting by Ludwig's desk as he worked on some paperwork. Ever since you got pregnant, Ludwig got extremely overprotective of you. Where he was, you were almost always by his side, sometimes he wished he could skip going to battle to be with you, but he knew the administrator would have his head if he did. You rested your head on his desk, starting to get bored.