Pregnancy Cravings

Scout

You couldn't understand why but you really want French pastries when you were pregnant. Maybe it was the small percentage of French in your baby or just some random craving. Luckily, Jacques had a few connections to help get some amazing pastries to satisfy your cravings.

Pyro

When you were pregnant, you always craved really spicy foods. It didn't matter what it was as long as it was spicy, you were eating it. You even ate things you hated before you were pregnant.

Medic

You had a craving for cupcakes. You always feel like eating 70 cupcakes but Ludwig always stops you after 5, saying "Too many sweets are not good for the babies." But that doesn't stop you from eating about 5 trays of cupcakes in the middle of the night when he's sleeping.

Sniper

Before you were pregnant you usually had cravings for ice cream, but when you got pregnant those cravings went crazy. Almost every day, you had a container of some kind of ice cream. You would eat any flavor, Vanilla, Chocolate, Cookie Dough, Cookies n Cream, Mint Chocolate Chip, you name it. Mundy didn't like the fact you mostly ate ice cream, but you always got really upset when he took your ice cream away, so he would eventually give them back to make you happy.

Spy

You had a lot of cravings when you were pregnant but croissants were one of the things you craved the most. Jacques knew how to make croissants since his mother always made them for him when he was a kid and Jacques had no problems constantly making them for you. You mostly ate them plain, but you would occasionally dip them in chocolate.