You're Pregnant

Scout

You were sitting on your and Jeremy's bed, with a hand on your stomach. You have been feeling sick lately so you decided to finally see Ludwig about it. After running some tests, Ludwig told you you were pregnant. You were completely shocked, you swore you and Jeremy had used protection when you guys had sex but then you remember the night on his birthday. You were happy about the news since you always wanted kids, but you had no idea how Jeremy would take it. You figured he would be happy, you two have talked about having a family once or twice since you got married. You were cut out of your thought when Jeremy walked into the room. He sighed threw his hat and headset on the dresser and flopped himself on the bed.

"Guess your mission didn't go too well?" 

"Yeah, Jane blew our cover and we had to fight our way out. God, I don't know why the administrator wanted him to come with us, it was a stealth mission and he can't be stealthy for shit." Jeremy complained rolling over to look up at you. "Hey, you okay? You looked more stressed out than I do."

"Yeah, I-I'm fine." You looking away.

"(Y/N)," Jeremy sat up, placing his hand on your cheek and turning your head so you were looking out at him. "we both know when you say you're fine, you are not fine. Come on, you can tell me anything."

You sighed looking down at your stomach, before looking back up at Jeremy with tears in your eyes. 

"Jeremy... I'm pregnant." 

Jeremy's eyes widened and he moved his hand off your cheek. 

"Are you sure?" Jeremy asked. 

"Yeah, I went to Ludwig and he did some tests. I'm pregnant."

There was a moment of silence, which honestly scared you. Jeremy suddenly hugged your stomach, pressing kisses all over your stomach.

"I'm going to be a dad!!!" He cried holding you close to him, but his smiling face soon changed. "What if I'm not a good dad..."

"Jeremy, you may have your flaws but I know no matter what you're going to be an amazing dad." 

Jeremy smiled at you. "Thank you, (Y/N)." Jeremy's eyes widened. "I GOT TO CALL MY MA AND TELL HER THE NEWS!!!" Jeremy jumped off the bed, running through the hall of the base. "GUYS, I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!!!!" 

You couldn't help but laugh at Jeremy's excitement.

Pyro

You and Phoenix had just finished a mission that Miss Pauling sent you two on and were on your way back to the base. You were a little off today since you weren't feeling so good and you had an idea of why. Your period was late and you've felt like throwing up all day. You start to worry that you were pregnant, you and Phoenix did have sex not too long ago but you used a condom... maybe it broke. You weren't sure if Phoenix wanted kids and even if he did, how would you take care of a child with such a dangerous job? Your thoughts started to worry you even more and you now really felt like throwing up.

"Stop the car." You blurted out.

Phoenix looked over at you and saw you were pale. "What's wrong, princess?"

"I'm gonna puke, please stop the car, Phoenix!" You yelled.

Phoenix quickly pulled over and you jumped out of the car. You ran a few steps, not wanting Phoenix to hear or see you like this. You bent over and let it all out. Phoenix ran over behind you, holding your hair back and rubbing your back.

"(Y/N), you okay?" 

Tears began streaming down your cheeks, you couldn't even look at him. Would he hate you? Would he leave you? You began to have a panic attack. Phoenix turned you around to face him and embraced you tightly.