Room for One More (Sniper & Spy) (AU) (18+)

When you joined the team, you felt like Jacques hated you. You weren't sure what it was but anytime he saw you or saw you with Mundy he would walk away as fast as possible. Mundy told you he was probably just being bitter because you were dating Mundy and not Jacques. You weren't sure you believed that but something felt off.

Today was no different. You had gotten up early to make breakfast for everyone since it was your turn. You stood by the stove, trying to hold back a yawn while you flipped the pancakes you were making. You suddenly had something resting on your head, you looked up and smiled. A very tired Mundy rested his chin on your head.

"Those look good." Mundy yawned.

"And they will taste as good as they looked." You smiled, turning slightly and leaning up to kiss Mundy.

"Eww, get a room," Jeremy said as he walked in.

"Piss off, Jeremy. You're acting like we're fucking on the counter." Mundy rolled his eyes, letting you finish cooking.

You placed the last of the pancakes on your second plate. You then carried both plates to the tables.

"Breakfast is served." You smiled.

"Well, those smell amazing (Y/N)," Dell commented as he sat down.

"Thank you." You smiled, sitting down.

The whole team sat down at the table and was taking pancakes, well everyone except Jacques. You had looked up from your plate and noticed Jacques walking in.

"Good morning, Jacques." You said, giving him a sweet smile.

Jacques glared at you for a moment but didn't say anything to you, he just walked past the table and grabbed himself some coffee.

"Jacques, aren't you gonna grab some food, (Y/N) worked real hard on it." Dell calmly said, hoping to get him to stay for once.

"No, I'm fine..." Jacques simply said. "I'll see you during battle."

Jacques walked out of the way and you frowned, looking down at the table.

"He hates me." You said, trying to hold back the tears.

"Don't cry, roo." Mundy comforted you. "I don't think he hates you."

"He doesn't even want to be in the same room as me, it's like being around me pisses him off," You said. "It's been going on for almost 6 months now."

"Now, I'm sure there is another reason," Dell said.

"Yeah, Jacques is just a jealous dick," Jeremy said, stuffing his face with pancakes. "I mean, Jacques is a lady's man, you're a beautiful woman who is with someone Jacques would consider unattractive, no offense Mundy."

"Non-taken." Mundy crossed his arms.

"Well, he needs to get his shit together! He's off his game in battle." Jane yelled, slamming his fist on the table, causing some of the food to fall on the floor.

"I'm gonna try talking to him." You declared, getting up.

"Zhough I zhink zhat vould be a good idea, I vould suggest vaiting until after the battle," Ludwig suggested. "Just so it doesn't affect today's battle, ve don't need Miss Pauling paying us a visit."

"Ludwig is right, we can talk to him together after today's battle," Mundy said.

"Alright, I just hope we can end this situation." You sighed.

Once you all finished eating, it was long before you all were outside for battle. Like usual Jacques stayed away from you and Mundy in the spawn room and on the battlefield. You were hoping when you confronted Jacques today that you patch whatever problem he had with you or Mundy.