He and Your Child Make-Up

Scout

Jeremy walked towards Thomas' room and he can hear Thomas' cries from outside the room. He knocked on the door before he entered. Thomas was on his bed crying into his pillow. Jeremy sat on the bed, looking down at his son.

"Thomas, I'm sorry I yelled at you," Jeremy whispered. "and I'm sorry you're upset that mommy is pregnant, but she is having that baby no matter what."

"But I don't want that baby, you'll have her and you'll forget all about me!" Thomas cried looking up from his pillow. "That's what happened to a boy at daycare, his parents had a baby girl and his parents forgot about him."

Jeremy frowned pick Thomas up and put him in his lap. 

"Thomas, that's not going to happen. Mommy and I will love you just as much as this baby." Jeremy explained. "Your grandma had 7 other kids besides me and she loved every one of us equally." 

"You promise you won't forget me?" Thomas sniffed.

"I promise Mommy and I will never forget you because we love you," Jeremy reassured. "You want a lollipop to make you feel better?"

Thomas nodded grabbing a purple one, while Jeremy took a red one. The two of them just sat there eating their lollipops.

"Daddy, how did the baby get in Mommy?" Thomas suddenly asked making Jeremy almost choke on his lollipop.

"Yeah, no, that's for you to ask Mommy."

Pyro

Ruby was laying on her bed when Phoenix came in, she had her shirt up a bit looking at her tattoo. Phoenix sat down and looked at the piece of art on his daughter. 

"It is a really nice tattoo...." Phoenix said surprising Ruby. "But you should have asked first."

Ruby sighed, sitting up to hug Phoenix.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you," Ruby said with tears running down her face. 

"Shhh, it's okay, princess." She whispered running his hand through her hair. "I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have yelled at you."

Phoenix wiped Ruby's tears away.

"So, that means you're not going to make me get rid of my tattoo?"

"No, it fits you. Just never do something that again without asking me while you still live here." Phoenix told her.

"Okay, Dad. I promise I won't do that again."

Medic

You walked into Amelie's room, where she was crying on her bed. She noticed you walked towards her bed and sat up. 

"Mom, I'm so sorry!" Amelie cried. "I shouldn't have been that stupid."

You sat down on the bed and put your hand on Amelie's cheek.

"I accept your apology, but you know you're not supposed to have anyone over when we're not home, let alone a boy." You told her.

"I know Mom, I just let my friends get to me..." She admitted. 

"What are you talking about?" You asked confused.

"All my friends had told me I wasn't cool if I haven't lost my virginity," Amelie told you looking at the floor. "I thought if I had sex with that boy, I would be accepted."

"Amelie..." You started making her look up at you. "You shouldn't have to do something so life-changing to be accepted. Having sex for the first time should be done with someone special and not just with some random person just to be popular and if your friends hate you for that, then you don't need them."

Amelie looked down at the floor again, "Dad is really mad at me isn't he?" She asked wrapping her arms around herself.

"He just wants to protect you, he didn't mean to yell at you." You told her.

"I should go apologise to him," Amelie said getting up.

You followed her into the living room, where Ludwig was sitting on the couch. Amelie walked over to him and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry, Dad." She cried.

"It's okay, Amelie. I'm sorry, too, I didn't mean to be so harsh." Ludwig whispered. "I just vant to protect jou, I don't vant jou to do somezhing jou'll regret."

"I know, Dad. I love you."

"I love you, too, Amelie."

Sniper

You walked into the living room to tell Mundy and your children that dinner was ready. When you walked in you noticed Rose sitting in the corner. Mundy looked over at you, you gave him a confused face. He got up and whisper for you to come with him. 

"Why is Rose in the corner?" You asked once you were in the kitchen. 

"She wanted candy and threw a huge fit when I didn't give it to her." He explained.

"Oh, well she knows not to do that, I don't understand why she would do something like it's unlike her." You said.

"Yeah, it's weird, she usually listens to me." 

"I'll go get Jack and Lily, you go get Rose." You told him and he nodded.

Mundy walked over to the corner and got Rose. The two of them walked back into the kitchen and you were sitting in there alone. 

"Where's Jack and Lily?" Mundy asked sitting down.

"They'll be here in a minute." You told him.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," Rose suddenly spoke, making you both look at him.

"I accept your apology, Rose. But, why did you act like that? You never acted that way before." He asked.

"The kids at daycare do it and they get what they want. They do it all the time and Miss Quinn ends up giving them whatever they want to get them to stop."

"Rose, just because the other kids do it, doesn't mean you can. You be good and you get rewarded but act like that again and you will get in trouble again." You told her and she nodded.

Spy

Jacques walked to Marinette's bedroom and knock on the door. A few seconds passed before Marinette opened the door. 

"Are you here to yell at me some more?" Marinette asked anger in her voice.

"No, Marinette. Look I'm sorry I yelled at you but you made both your mom and I very worried about you." Jacques said calmly. 

"I'm not a little girl anymore, Dad," Marinette said sitting on her bed. 

Jacques sat down next to her and put his arm around her.

"I know, Mon Ange, but you know my job is dangerous. I constantly worry about you and I just want you to be safe."

Marinette smiled resting his head against Jacques' shoulder.

"I love you, Dad," Marinette said with a smile.

"I love you, too, Marinette."

"So am I still grounded?" Marinette suddenly asked.

Jacques laughed. "Yes, but only for a week."