Chapter 18

When Jungkook got home his Hyungs were waiting to talk to him in the living room. He sat down next to Jin on the couch. He loved all his brothers but he had a special relationship with Jin. He knew Jin really cared about him and they also had a lot of fun with each other. There was no one that withstood Jungkook's teasing like Jin did.

"What's up?" Jungkook knew they must have called him away from Maddy for a reason.

Hobi started, "We wanted to talk to you about Madison. You two seem to have gotten really close really fast." Jungkook nodded. Hobi waited for more of a response, but when he didn't get it, he continued. "I thought she was your girlfriend, but she corrected me and said you were just friends and you had only known each other for a week and a half." Jungkook nodded again.

Namjoon tried then to get Jungkook to talk, "So, do you want to talk about your relationship with Madison? She seems like a nice girl and we were just getting mixed messages about whether you were dating her or not."

Jungkook answered Namjoon's question only, "No, I'm good. We done here?" He stood up.

Jin rolled his eyes a bit, "Jungkook sit down. Don't think it has escaped our attention that you are touching and kissing on her all the time. She seems like too nice a girl to mess around with. You're going to hurt her if you treat her like those other girls." Jungkook sat back down.

It was quiet for several moments while they waited for Jungkook to respond. He finally just shook his head, "I appreciate your sudden concern. You've never talked to any of us about this before and I'm not sure why you are starting now. We are fine. I don't need your help."

Hobi put his hand on Jungkook's shoulders, "We've never talked to any of you before, because it seemed like those girls knew what they were getting into. I'm not sure Madison does. She says you're friends but then she practically admitted to me that you met late last night."

Jungkook blinked a couple of times, "I'm not sure what you want me to say here."

Jin's eyes narrowed, "When was the last time you slept at home?"

Jungkook, "Uhh, Friday, I think."

Namjoon was getting frustrated, "For the love of ... Are you hooking-up with her?"

Jungkook looked a little surprised, which made his brothers wonder if he had become good at acting, like Tae was. "No! Not at all! We've just been sleeping together."

His Hyungs all frowned, but Jin screeched, "Do you not know what hooking-up means?! It means sleeping together!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes now, "Aish! I mean, that we are actually just sleeping. Just sleep. Nothing else. No kissing. No hooking-up. Sleep." 

Joonie's eyes narrowed, "No kissing?! What are you even talking about? I saw you kiss her at least ten times tonight and on at least five different parts of her body!"

Jungkook was getting annoyed now. "I meant, I haven't kissed her on the lips. Honestly, this isn't any of your business. Nice way to end my birthday, Hyungs." His brothers looked a bit startled but they didn't reply. "Are we good here? I need to go to bed." He stood up and headed down the hall.

Jin called after him, "In your OWN bed hopefully?! What would her parents say if they found out?!"

Jungkook was so annoyed with that conversation. He took a shower and threw on some pajama pants and went to his room. He really didn't need his brothers to tell him that his relationship with Maddy was unconventional. How could he explain it to his brothers when he didn't really understand it himself? He and Maddy were friends. But, he felt like he needed to be touching her most of the time. That was all. It wasn't like his touching bothered Maddy. She was the one that initiated it by wanting to trace his tattoos. His touch calmed her, he saw the effects of it every day when she got nervous energy. If Maddy and he were fine with their relationship shouldn't everyone else be okay with it?