Chapter 34

"Kiss me, Kookie." Maddy demanded.

Jungkook looked up from his lunch and frowned at her. "No."

"There is a boy over there looking at me. He is going to come over and confess if you don't reclaim me. I'll even let you say 'mine' again if you want." Jungkook arched an eyebrow at her then he looked over at the boy. The guy was looking at Maddy. Jungkook watched as the boy stood up but then sat down, right away.

Jungkook looked back to Maddy as she sweetly smiled at him, "See?" He smacked his lips a couple of times and leaned in but didn't bring his lips to hers, much to her disappointment.

Jungkook brushed her hair back and rested his hand on the back of her neck and leaned in with his mouth right next to her neck. His other hand rested on her thigh.

Jungkook whispered on her neck "Close your eyes and have your mouth open a little and he will think I'm sucking on your ear."

Maddy shivered a bit with the feeling of his breath on her neck but also frowned, "Sucking on my ear? Why would anyone do that?"

Jungkook chuckled, "Trust me, people like it." He leaned back slightly to look at her out of the corner of his eye. "Stop frowning, it looks like you don't like what I'm doing."

"I don't think I would. It sounds kinda gross for both of us. Ears can't even taste good can they?"

Jungkook sighed, "For the love of... Do you have to argue about everything? Look like you are enjoying this, please."

"Well, it's kinda hard to pretend ..." 

In annoyance, his tongue shot out and rested under her earlobe for the briefest of seconds, he let out a little breath before his lips captured her lobe with a little suckle. His teeth followed with a gentle nibble and a tug. He realized her ears weren't pierced. He already knew that, but he was reminded of it again now. He heard the moan in the back of her throat and realized she was probably making the face he'd asked for now.

Her moan was adorable and he was tempted to make her moan again. Honestly he'd really like to drop his lips and make a little mark on her neck. That would keep the boys away for a few days. But this was definitely not the time or place to be doing that. He reigned himself in, which he felt like he'd been doing a lot lately. He pulled his mouth off her earlobe. "Is the boy still thinking of coming over?"

There was a brief pause as Maddy collected herself. Heavens to Betsy, who would have suspected that ears could be nibbled? She had known necks were a thing, but ears? Wow.

"Maddy? Are we done?" Jungkook's breath on her neck gave her another shiver.

Maddy sighed with contentment, "Oh, yeah, the boy hasn't looked again since you brushed my hair back." 

Jungkook sighed and sat up. Maddy had a lovely blush across her cheeks now. "You could have mentioned it earlier."

"Whoops." Maddy gave a slightly guilty smile. "Ears huh? Who knew?"

Jungkook chuckled, "Everyone knows about ears, Sunshine. Except for you, apparently."

"Well, I certainly know now." Jungkook rolled his eyes. He had barely introduced her to ears, there was so much more. How many more firsts would he give this sweet girl?

Jungkook looked up at his brothers. Tae looked a little rattled, but Jimin was full-on frowning at them, "What the hell was that? Is this going to be a daily occurrence now? Should we find a different place to sit, if we don't want to be completely disgusted every day at lunch?"

Maddy rolled her eyes, "Don't worry, I'm eating with my girls tomorrow. We are having a sleepover for my birthday after school."

Jimin's eyelids dropped halfway. "Sounds boring. I bet you have nothing exciting planned. You'll probably braid each other's hair and gossip or something stupid."