Chapter 40

Jungkook walked through the front door of his house, tired and sweaty from soccer practice. Three of his brothers were sitting on the living room couch. Jungkook saw Maddy come into the living room from the hall. He had the same reaction his brothers did. He froze and his jaw dropped. 

Was that Maddy? He could see it was Maddy, but this girl was sexy, like seriously so so sexy. He barely noticed the make-up because he was so distracted by the outfit. She spun around for his brothers and Jungkook felt a groan in the back of his throat. He had not had these thoughts about Maddy before. When he first met her, he thought she was pretty. Once he got to know her, he thought she was beautiful. But this sexy Maddy in front of him did not compute.

His eyes swept up and down her form, appreciating how the fabric clung to every curve of her body. A little cleavage peeked over the top of the dress's neckline. Jungkook suppressed another moan in the back of his throat and fought with the desire to touch her on her beautifully exposed skin.

 Jungkook suppressed another moan in the back of his throat and fought with the desire to touch her on her beautifully exposed skin

Jungkook's appraisal of Maddy took just a few seconds. He noticed his brothers staring at her with the same dumbfounded expression he was sure was on his own face. He collected himself enough to growl out. "What the fuck?! There is no way in hell she is wearing that tonight." 

He dropped his duffle bag and rushed over to stand between his brothers and Maddy so they couldn't gawk at her anymore. He reached out to touch her arms but then didn't trust himself with the thoughts currently racing through his mind, so he just pulled his hands back onto his hips.

Maddy's smile dropped, "You don't like it? You don't think I look good, Kookie? I look kinda sexy, right?" She looked down at herself and looked back up at him with a worried look.

Jungkook closed his eyes briefly, the last thing he wanted to do was make her feel badly. She looked amazing, but he knew where they were going tonight and there is no way he would be able to survive if she wore this outfit. He took a deep breath and looked at her face all dolled up with make-up. His voice was husky as he said, "You look too sexy Maddy. You need to wear something less formed fitting, okay?"

Maddy's smile was back. She looked TOO sexy? Excellent. Well, she wasn't horribly comfortable in this dress anyway. "I'll try on the next one!" She practically skipped down the hall to Hobi's room. Jungkook thought she looked sexy!! Yay! Take that Kora! Ha!

While she was down trying on the next dress Jungkook turned on his brothers. "What the hell is the matter with you?! She is seventeen and you have her looking twenty-seven!"

Jimin was the one to answer, "That is the point Jungkook, you knew we were trying to make her look older. She can wear a different dress but man she looked so fuckin' hot in that one! I had no idea all that was under there." Jungkook glared at Jimin and felt his hand form a fist as he seriously considered punching him. He knew Tae and Hobi were likely having similar thoughts, so if he punched Jimin he would have to punch them all. Probably not the best start to the evening, even though he was pretty sure he could take them all with his current state of mind.