Chapter 35

Jungkook cringed when Jimin's bottle spin landed on Maddy. This was 'worst case scenario' in his mind. Anyone but Jimin would have been better.

As Jimin approached Maddy, he pushed her over like she had done to Minje. Jungkook warned, "Be careful of her stomach, she had surgery, Hyung." 

Jimin didn't look at anyone but Maddy, but he nodded to Jungkook's words and said, "Okay." Jimin crawled right over top of Maddy so his knees were on either side of her hips, his hands on either side of her head, almost touching her shoulders. Maddy gave extra blinks, as she laid on her back looking up at Jimin. She was nervous about this. Kissing Minje had been funny, but this was just a little scary. She honestly never thought she would ever kiss Jimin. She wished desperately that she could think of a joke to lighten the mood. She said the only thing she could think of, "I guess I win the game, huh?"

Jimin gave her his sexy smirk as he looked into her eyes for long moments. He wanted to be sure she knew exactly who was going to be kissing her. "Yep Princess, you win." He saw the nervousness in her eyes and lowered his lips onto hers. 

To say that Jimin was an expert at kissing would be a significant understatement. Kissing had been a subject of intense study for Jimin. He knew all the right moves, just where to put pressure, exactly where teeth and tongue would be effective. 

Jimin worked his magic on Maddy's mouth. He wanted to make her moan and sigh his name. He had desperately wanted to effect Maddy since they day they met. She went around every day handing out compliments and smiles, impacting the whole student body. Jimin wanted to move her, have her notice him, think about him. Not necessarily because he was attracted to her, although most people were drawn to Maddy in some way. But because he wanted to be desired, he wanted to be needed, to be liked, to be loved. It was the same with all the girls he flirted and dabbled with. He was searching for approval, whether he recognized it or not. And this particular activity had gotten him more appreciation than any other.

The instant Jimin's lips touched Maddy's his hand started feeling her shoulder and moved down. Jungkook quickly grabbed Jimin's hand and placed it back on the carpet. "No hands." Jimin obediently kept his hands on the carpet after that, but knew he had to do extra with his mouth. The fact that Maddy was inexperienced was obvious, but there was a sweetness to her that made Jimin hunger for more. He stroked his tongue repeatedly through her mouth, tangling with her tongue before nibbling and suckling at her lips. 

Being kissed by Jimin was an overwhelming experience. So much so, that Maddy forgot to breathe. It was definitely him doing the kissing and her hanging on for the ride. She felt like she could hardly keep up, like she was on a speeding train and trying to stay seated. Maddy let a whimper escape from the back of her throat with the need to slow down and catch her breath. It felt like she was being sucked dry, like there would be nothing left at the end of this kiss. 

And just when she considered the possibility she might pass out from being kissed, she felt Jimin's lips leave hers, seemingly unwillingly. She opened her eyes as she gulped for air, only to view Jimin dangling above her, then he was gone. "It is Spin The Bottle, not Seven Minutes in Heaven, Jiminssi!" Jungkook scolded as he pulled Jimin off of her. He tossed Jimin back into his seat then went to sit back down next to Maddy, who was still laying on her back on the floor taking big gulps of air. 

Jungkook gave Maddy an annoyed look, "Stop pretending to be so affected and sit up." 

Maddy did sit up, slowly, but everyone could see she was truly overwhelmed and not just pretending. Her hair was a bit messy in the back and her cheeks were red. She looked around in a bit of a daze as if assessing where she was exactly. Jimin had a permanent smirk on his face. The phrase 'Achievement Get' in a low voice ran through his brain.