Chapter 2: Change

Not long after, a group of bodyguards rushed out of a reporter's pile while guarding a man, and the group of reporters were quickly stopped by security guards.

"Be closer to Xie Yan, so the exposure is as good as you have made several small fire shows." Sister Liu whispered in her ears with her hands around her chest.

Su Shi turned her head and didn't speak. The entertainment industry has always been like this. It's sparse and common to heat up the hype.

At this time, the crew was basically there, and the deputy director was also sipping everyone to come to Hong Xiang, Su Shi also followed the past, but her coffee has been squeezed to the corner of the third row.

After waiting for the incense, everyone will enter the set to change the costumes, but there are still a few hot artists who were stopped by reporters for interviews.

The protagonist has her own dressing room, and those who are not popular like Su Shi can only share one with the other two actresses, but she doesn't care.

"I'll have to leave later. I've asked Xiao Zhou to take your stuff over there. You can study the script here and learn the performance experience of some other seniors. There will be a variety show recording after ten days. Then I will pick you up for the rehearsal. "Sister Liu stunned for a while, and looked at the time again, seeing that it was too late, and then came forward and patted her shoulder," I will go first, you pay attention. "

Su Shi waved her hand, and then Liu stepped out of the dressing room step by step on high heels.

There is also an actress there in the dressing room, but she is a newcomer and I do not know how to get in.

"Are you Su Shi? I have seen your half-time and half-sugar. Have you known Luo Luo? My cousin likes him very much. Do you have his autographed photo?" Asked his head.

Now the makeup artist is still applying makeup for Su Shi, so she ca n’t move around, but can only turn her eyes to her side. “He ’s always generous to fans. If you want, he will send it to your cousin.”

Luo Han is the actor who played the campus drama with her, but the parents are handsome and the acting skills are good, so the speed of the red is relatively fast. In this circle, the male stars are always easier than the female stars, because most of the fans are Woman, now everyone has rushed out of the Internet drama circle.

"Do you know him so well?" The actress frowned.

Su Shi was helpless, "We are not very familiar."

Because of the original personality problem, her relationship with Luo Han has always been salty.

It is easy for a few women to talk about gossip together, and because they are not popular, they have no interest in competition, so Su Shi talked to the actress soon.

It turned out that the actress was Tong Le, a student of Chinese opera. This time, one of her teachers recommended her to this drama, otherwise it doesn't matter, it really can't get in.

After Su Shi changed her makeup, it was Tong Le's turn. The makeup artist couldn't help but sigh, "Your little girl's skin is really tender, and it's good to be young."

The girl in the mirror painted a curved willow eyebrow. She barely rubbed too much foundation on her fair skin. The lipstick was also very lightly rubbed. With the brown collared Hanfu on her body, she looked like a 17-year-old farm girl.

In the early stage of the role, Su Shi was just a farm girl, a boy's childhood friend, and the boy also liked her, but unfortunately the boy later joined the army. This girl was caught by the bully, and even her parents were killed by the bully. The Prime Minister passing by was rescued. The Prime Minister saw that she looked like a vulgar person, and then he intentionally trained her to go to the palace to charm the emperor.