Chapter 82: Play majiang

Seeing her mother's skeptical expression, Su Shi blinked and said boldly, "He ... he is my boyfriend."

As soon as the story was over, Su Mu immediately opened her head and looked over to the sofa, but she only saw half of her face, but she looked pretty good. She tried to look forward, but she did n’t know what to think of, and then backed away a few times. Step, dragging Su Shi to the kitchen with a frowning face!

As soon as the kitchen door was closed, she frowned and looked outside. "Why did you suddenly come up with a boyfriend? Wouldn't it have been us?"

Isn't it often on TV that the heroine pretends to find someone to play her boyfriend to perfunctory parents?

Su Shi was also shocked by her mother's imagination, and could only honestly respond: "His name is Xie Yan, and he is also in the entertainment industry, but he is different from others. He does n’t even shoot kiss shows. It ’s definitely different from the people in the entertainment industry you imagine. "

Xie Yan?

The name sounded familiar, and Su mother stared at her with a frown, and suddenly remembered that Xie Yan, the 30th year of the New Year, called Su Shi on the phone. Okay, it turned out that the two had already secretly crossed Chen Cang. It's hidden from now!

"Huh! You say he's okay, he's okay? You ignorant girls are best to cheat!" Su mother snorted coldly, knowing that she still had two dishes to make, so she glanced at Su Shi again. Go out, I'll go and see your boyfriend who popped up later! "

Su Shi was a little scared at the sight of her mother's aggressive appearance, but she slowly opened the kitchen door and walked out. When she walked to the sofa with hot tea, she just saw how much her dad and Xie Yan were still there. Relatives play mahjong there!

Watching the cash on the table is quite big, he frowns all the time and looks like he has lost a lot, while his dad is smiling and can't see winning or losing.

Su Shi walked over and set the tea cup on the table next to him, then pulled a stool and sat next to Xie Yan, watching that he had already drawn cards, but two barrels had already appeared on the table, I wonder if there were any in them. .

"This card can't be played, and it will make you ridiculous." She deliberately lowered the card so that everyone can see it, and then inadvertently looked at the other people's looks to see if the expressions of the other three people would change.

This is a piece that hasn't appeared on the table yet. It's no wonder he dare not dare to play, but the other three are sitting there with no change in face and don't speak. Seeing this, he still threw the cards like they were thrown out!

"bump!"

Her brother-in-law suddenly rolled up two of them one by one, and she was relieved, and no one was fine.

However, it was her brother-in-law's turn to play a card and hesitated for a while. After three seconds, she suddenly threw a barrel.

As soon as Su Shi wanted to speak, he saw his dad suddenly flop, "Huh, two bars!"

In order, it should be Xie Yanxianhu. His dad could n’t help but Su Shi didn't speak. Xie Yan calmly mixed his cards with the cards on the table. It seemed that nothing happened. same.

Her brother-in-law was also happy with her dad and gave a lot of money without saying a word.

Su Shi thinks Xie Yan's acting skills are really good. He can't even blink when he sees his card. It's very natural to put water on it, and it's hard for him.

"Do you want tea?" Su Shi asked softly.

This is an automatic mahjong table. Everyone is already holding cards. Xie Yan tilted her head and looked at her slightly, nodding slightly, and Su Shi immediately held the tea cup aside and fed it to his mouth. The tea should not be hot at this time.