Chapter 98: Preparation before release

The dim carriage was very quiet, with only the sound of the crowd coming from time to time. Looking at this furry head around his neck, Su Shi was helpless. In fact, sometimes Xie Yan was more naive than her.

She didn't push him away, but said helplessly: "It's not a child, it must be the cause of career."

Although she also hopes that Xie Yan will stay, but this is the way to do this business, there will always be separation.

"But in my eyes, you are a child." Xie Yan suddenly raised her head and stared at her with a burning gaze.

With four eyes facing each other, Su Shi gave a slight cough, and her eyes began to flicker again. "You ... you are a child. If you want to stay, just stay, why let me say it."

Staring at her awkward little face, Xu Yan, Xie Yancai bowed her head and smiled slightly, then kissed her gently in front of her forehead, and then reached out to open the door for her.

There was hot air blowing outside, Su Shi tilted her head, Xie Yan just rubbed her little hand, and said warmly, "Go, remember to tell me when you get there."

Taking a look at each other, Su Shi blinked suddenly suddenly feeling sad. The next meeting may be half a month later. When I think of him resting on this all the way, it must be that the jet lag has not been reversed, and now he has to go back. In fact, Su Shi knows, Xie Yanken accepted this variety show, most of the time he wanted to come back to see her.

"Xie Yan." She called suddenly.

The soft voice made someone frown and looked at her like this.

Su Shi lowered her head and blinked, "I ... I brought you a gift, and you close your eyes, no matter what happens when you wait."

The carriage was very dim, but her delicate white face Xie Yan could still see clearly. Thinking of her still having a gift for herself, Xie Yan closed her eyes quite curiously to see what gifts she could bring to herself. .

Seeing that he closed his eyes, Su Shi continued to emphasize, "You are not allowed to move. If you move, you will have no wife in the future."

After that, Xie Yan couldn't help but tickle his mouth, this was really poisonous.

Seeing that he still closed his eyes, Su Shi looked around and bit his right lip, just as he cut out, suddenly stretched his hands around his neck, crossed his lips and kissed him.

Xie Yan trembled, his clumsy technique was so clear.

Feeling the other person's body was stiff, she continued to blush and learned how to kiss Xie Yan before, but when she saw the other person's open eyes, she was so frightened that she wanted to step back, but her big hand was tight around her waist. Holding her upper body, she rolled over and was pressed onto the seat again.

"Hmm ... you said ... no ... immovable ..." Su Shi stared, staring hard at the man who didn't talk.

The latter sucked her crimson lips eagerly and eagerly, and was just as enthusiastic and anxious as smoking a poppy. When she heard her, she just moved the kiss to his cheek. "Is anyone telling you that a man cannot believe what he said."

Su Shi stared, while breathing hard, scolding the shamelessly of this man, she will definitely have no wife in the future.

"I ... I have another surprise for you, you close your eyes again," she said timidly.

After that, Xie Yan immediately closed her eyes with a smile and looked forward to her "surprise."

"Sit down a bit and stay away from me first." Her voice was very soft, sounding very well-behaved.