Chapter 77: Cancel

Su Yan has plans for Xie Yan's. Her dad ’s birthday is a good day on the 25th of this month, but if this matter is not resolved, her parents are likely to let her out of the entertainment industry directly.

"When Dad's birthday is this month, I have to ask you to help me, and you know Mom and her ..."

Before I finished speaking, there was a chuckling laugh on the other side of the phone, "You can rest assured that the mother is a hard-spoken person. As long as you like it, the other person is not a person of bad morals, then she will definitely not hiccup. In fact, I still support your own career. No matter whether it is someone else ’s money or your family ’s money, you do n’t have the freedom to use your own money. In any case, my sister will always support you. ”

Su Shi just felt very warm. The biggest gain in her life was to have a family who loved her, and this was nothing.

"I know, I will think of a way to do this," Su Shi said seriously.

Knowing that she had her own ideas, Su Ruan didn't say too much, just told her to hang up the phone after a few words.

In the morning, a ray of morning sun is already hanging above the sky, and the golden afterglow is sprinkled on the ground. It seems to dispel the wetness of last night. The people in the crew are still busy. It was too early, but it is too troublesome to change people now, and it will offend Ding Yan. The producer can't do anything except to endure it.

Su Shi leaned on the corridor and looked at the mobile phone a bit dazed. In fact, she already thought of a way to explain everything, and no matter what good resources she has in the future, others will not doubt her, but if you do, you will be sorry for Sister Liu. .

After thinking about it, she called Sister Liu's phone, and it took a long time to connect there. After a while, Sister Liu's busy voice came. "The company on the Internet is already trying to deal with it, but it is more troublesome. It ’s not the person who made you the most. You have a good momentum recently. You have threatened the interests of many people, and you have offended so many people. Now everyone has to come out and step on you. This is surprising. ”

There were phone calls from time to time, and apparently, Sister Liu had returned to the company.

"I understand, then I'm waiting." Su Shi felt that she should still trust Sister Liu again.

After that, there was a response there, and the call was hung up.

Su Shi was not disturbed by public opinion on the Internet. Today ’s filming is still going smoothly, but after daytime fermentation, online public opinion is getting bigger and bigger. Although the hot search was withdrawn, the topic of # 苏 莘 断 胡 # But it was swiped more than 80 million views. The main posts and the tribes all built high-rise buildings. They also analyzed the resources of her debut so far, and finally concluded that she must have a gold master behind her.

Netizen A: As soon as she debuted, she was the first female drama on the Internet, followed by the second female production. She stepped on Fan Meng to blow her acting skills, and Mu Yao and Yang Yan were cut off by her. If a newcomer has no strong background, Maybe so great!

Netizen B: Distressed Tang Xuan, after a dignified look, he was cut off by a third-line floret, and the entertainment circle was too deep.

Netizen C: I thought Fan Meng was disgusting enough. I didn't expect Su Shi to be more disgusting. You can form a sister-in-law group [smiling face]

Netizen D: My Su Su family is so good. How could I need a gold master because my Su Su blocked someone's way, the truth will always surface!

Netizen E: Su Shi is really a white lotus. She looks pure and pure. She also tied Jiang Yin before. Seeing Xie Yan is more suitable for speculating on cp and kicking people away. Now she wants to see Vomit [vomit]