Chapter 102: Set a date

Pushing away his black hat, Su Shi fixed her hairstyle and glared at him angrily, "Then I told my dad that you were intentionally late!"

After that, Xie Yan just smiled and held her hand. "It's your makeup that you put on for half an hour. Blame me?"

Su Shi: "..."

She gave a slightly embarrassed cough, and then went to see the waiter. "Can you help us take the road?"

"Yes, I can!" After a close meal of dog food, the waiter suppressed the inner agitation and immediately took them inside, just because the expression on his face had been tense, and he was afraid that he would show something strange.

When the two of them left, the waiters at the front desk suddenly looked around in a direction towards Xie Yan, and they couldn't believe it, "Oh my God! I'm not mistaken! Is this ... Xie Yan and Su Shi?"

"Ah ah ah oh oh god!" A short waiter clenched his cell phone excitedly.

"So handsome! Sooo! No, my blood tank is about to collapse!" A waiter covered her heart, and her face was so congested.

"I want to post Weibo!" Another dark waiter immediately held the cell phone and pressed excitedly.

After Su Shi came into the room, only Xie Yan's parents arrived. Xie Yan wore a gray horse gown and sat there for tea, while Xie Yan's mother wore a blue cheongsam and a shawl, and the surrounding decoration was antique Qingya, after seeing the two, Xie Mu immediately got up and laughed and opened the chair for her. "Hey, come, sit down!"

"Auntie, you're welcome. I'll do it myself." Su Shi immediately sat down with a smile.

Because she was behind the paparazzi, she was a little bit late. After seeing Xie Yan's father, she nodded slightly politely, "Uncle."

Xie Xun sat there and sipped her tea. When she saw the two, she also smiled kindly. "It's good to be open. It's not good for young people to hide when they are in love."

Upon hearing this, Su Shi could not help but lowered her head a little, and her dad said that he was already parking. Thinking of this, she got up and looked out the door again. "My dad is here, I'll pick them up first."

"No need, just let Xie Yan go!" Xie mother took her hand and looked at Xie Yan over there.

The latter also got up and opened the chair, and soon left the box. Without him, Su Shi was a little uncomfortable, but just sat there and poured himself a cup of tea.

Xie mother looked at her with such a smile and smile, and seemed to look more and more satisfied. When she saw the ring on her ring finger, her eyes flashed a clear smile, "Do you have any plans for the future?"

When Su Shi poured tea, he saw Xie mother smirk and looked at her with a smile. He just put down the teapot pretending to be calm. "These are planned by Xie Yan. I usually listen to him."

Because she knew that Xie Yan would definitely take her current situation into consideration for future planning.

"Well, but that's just him. I mainly want to ask, if you ever wanted to have a child after you married Xie Yan?" Mother Xie stared at her and added immediately, "Xie Yan This child didn't tell us anything, but everyone in your business wants to focus on career, so we are also a little worried, after all, time always passes quickly. "

I did not expect that she was worried about this. In fact, Xie Yan's mother had already said it very euphemistically. Su Shi had no choice but to explain with embarrassment: "This ... Auntie, don't worry, I and Xie Yan are all about letting nature go."

"Yes, yes!" Xie mother immediately held her hand in joy, and the charm still remained full of praise. "You say that, my father and I are at ease."

Speaking, Xie Ye over there looked at her with some dissatisfaction, "You tell a little child what to do, a child so savvy like Su Su will definitely have his own plan, others are young, do n’t do it Is the same as feudal thinking. "