Chapter 28: Delete

"Ahem!"

Su Shi gave a small cough, and made another look at the waiter, who stunned, turned back suddenly, covered her mouth, and quickly ran away.

Su Shi thought she would ask for a signature or something, but when she looked back, the person seemed to have told several other waiters, and several people were standing at the front desk and holding mobile phones all the way to them.

Fortunately, this meal is finally unnecessary.

"So, it ’s risky to eat with you." Su Shi smiled helplessly, stood up, raised her hands to curl her hair to the front, and suddenly covered most of her face.

Xie Yan also stood up, lowered his hat, and walked towards the front desk.

Su Shi kept up and wanted to pay, but Xie Yan had already taken out the card, and the girl who received the money had the same glue as Xie Yan and could not tear it apart.

"Hello ... Hello, a total of two thousand three hundred ..." When the girl took Xie Yan's card, she looked at the hand close to her, and her movements were shaking all the time.

Su Shi didn't go to fight, and the fight would only get more people to pay attention to it. She had 3,000 yuan in cash in her bag. It would be good if she stayed in Xie Yan's car.

Seeing the girl keep looking at herself in a panic, Xie Yan lowered her hat again and whispered, "Hurry up, I'm in a hurry."

When the low magnetic voice was heard in the girl's ears, it was like chicken blood, and the action immediately rose up, "Okay ... OK ... this ... this is your card."

Several other waiters have been taking pictures with their mobile phones, but their biggest thank you is that they didn't call out.

Until receiving the card from the girl, Xie Yan lowered her head again and immediately hurried out with Su Shi.

As soon as I came out of the restaurant, a cool breeze struck. Under the yellow street lights, the shadows of the two were pulled diagonally and long. Su Shi turned around, the man in front of him was tall, and the angular outline was in the night. But it was so clear that Xu Shi had his hat pushed down, and Su Shi didn't see his eyes.

"The photos they just took ..."

"I will let He Hua pay attention to various online platforms and not let this photo be publicized." Xie Yan glanced at the road where traffic was flowing, and suddenly said, "If you are tired, take a taxi and go back. Zhao Tong will take a little time to drive over . "

Su Shi also wanted to take a taxi first, but she was not able to give the money just now, especially if she transferred money, Xie Yan would not collect it.

What Su Shi wanted to say was that Xie Yan had helped her stop the car and the doors were open.

"Just money ..."

Looking at her lingering expression, Xie Yan smiled lightly, and said with one hand against the door, "You can invite me back later."

He was too close, and Su Shi could still see that he was blocked by his hat, and his eyes were on the opposite side. She immediately turned around and turned to a taxi.

After asking the driver for an address, the car immediately drove on the road, and disappeared in the night of the traffic.

Su Shi looked back, and through the window, he could only see that figure was getting smaller and smaller.

She felt very bored, Xie Yan was getting more and more obvious now.

I do n’t know if the waiters took pictures of her face, but the waitress obviously did n’t recognize her. Although she and Jiang Yin ’s news have been swiping the screen these days, it ’s all false and the country name is still bad. some.