Chapter 51: farewell

When Xie Yan went to Africa today, Sister Liu heard Su Ye say, but she did not expect that she would even send Xie Yan, thinking that she would perform an idol drama, and would you have to send it to an airport?

She changed her face at the moment, saying quite seriously: "Do you know how many paparazzi are squatting outside? You still want to send him? Even if no one is following, you do n’t need to send them to the airport, he is not young child."

Knowing that the two were still sticking, Sister Liu stretched her arms and eased her tone, "I know you are in a good relationship now, and you can't meet again later, when you have time, you can go to Africa to see him. Why? Delaying other things for a little time. "

Upon hearing that, Su Shi frowned again. "I know, but I still want to talk to Xie Yan."

If Xie Yan wants her to send it, it will be sent naturally. The interview is definitely more important than Xie Yan.

"It's up to you." Sister Liu simply went with her when she couldn't touch her. "I'll wait for you for ten minutes. If you can't come in ten minutes, I'll push that interview for you."

"I know." Su Shi nodded, then took her own phone from Sister Liu and sent a text message to Xie Yan.

When he was found in the lounge, he immediately turned back to the lounge.

When he came to the lounge, Li Hao was talking to Xie Yan. He Hua didn't know where to go. When seeing Su Shi coming, Li Hao naturally stood up immediately and smirked Xie Yan's shoulder. Two kilowatts of light bulbs will not bother you. "

After hearing his joking, Su Shi blushed unconsciously until Li Hao went out and closed the door incidentally.

Until there were only two people in the lounge, Su Shi took out his cell phone from his jacket and looked at the time, "Are you still going?"

The airport is quite far from here. If there is still a traffic jam on the road, it will definitely not be enough time.

A few steps forward came to her, Xie Yan lowered her head and raised her hand to touch her silky hair, and whispered, "Why do you still urge me to go?"

Su Shi: "..."

With her eyes wide open, a hint of helplessness flashed on her little white face, "I won't tell you a joke, you go quickly, I will send you."

Immediately after speaking, the door of the room was suddenly pushed open, but He Hua suddenly walked in. When he saw the two of them inside, he also stunned, followed by raising his sleeves and pointing at Xie Yan's watch, telling him time is limited.

"You send me, I have to send you back." Xie Yan touched her soft face, her eyes burning, "I go first, remember to eat well."

Watching him go out with He Hua as soon as he finished speaking, what Su Shi wanted to say, but finally didn't say anything, he could only go out and watch him and He Hua's figures gradually disappear at the corner of the corridor.

Su Shi stood there for a while, and her eyes were a bit complicated. I heard that she would think about him all the time, but why Xie Yan had just left, she thought ...

"Sister Su, haven't you left?"

Xiao Zhou hurried over at this moment, saw her standing alone, and stretched her head to look into the room, "Where is Teacher Xie?"

"Leave." Su Shi glanced back at her, "Let's go, Sister Liu asked you to call me, right?"

Nodded, Xiao Zhou only said that the time for the interview was approaching, and let her hurry over. Su Shi heard her and let her lead the way.