Chapter 13: Audition

Zhao Tong: "..."

He said nothing and picked up his umbrella and got out of the car.

The rain outside the window still crackled on the car window, obscuring a line of sight outside the window, only the neon lights at the hotel door were so bright.

There was still silence in the carriage. The driver in front of his car occasionally extended his head to look at the situation behind him, but only saw Zhao Tong getting on the van, and he didn't come out for a long time.

Several cars passed by from time to time on the road until there were fewer signs at the hotel's entrance, and Xie Yan's cell phone suddenly rang.

This is Zhao Tong's information. Above is a string of bank card numbers and a price list.

He moved his finger slightly, and the screen went black again as the phone rang.

Not long after, the door of the front seat was opened again. I saw Zhao Tong scolding him and took two cameras to sit in. "Why did the two slags really sit on the ground and started to buy two for one million? , Now it ’s too easy for paparazzi to make money! "

As he said, he also took a camera to see the photos taken inside. "It was a good angle, and my face was taken. When I go back, I will smash these two things!"

Zhao Tongyue said that he was more angry, and a few photos actually cost one million. He knew that he was going to be a paparazzi.

"Yes, in fact, we don't need to buy them, even if they burst out, it's fine, just to clarify, at most there will be a rumor, as long as you don't admit it, those fans will definitely not get into trouble." Zhao Tong suddenly remembered This matter, but if this is the case, Su Shi is afraid to be scolded.

"Give me." He suddenly reached out his hand.

Zhao Tong quickly handed the two cameras to him, thinking he was going to delete the photos, and then thought of the ugly faces of the two reporters before, and he really saw the eyes open.

"You don't know, the two dregs said at the beginning that they were just passing by. I later found the camera in the bag. I said 500,000. They didn't sell it. They had to be five million. I was angry. I almost did n’t hit anyone. In the end, it took me a long time to fold it in half. Hua Ge was right. You will stay away from those women in the future. You have to come back a few times. Those people are afraid that they can buy a luxury home. Suddenly thought of something, his face suddenly changed, "That ... this thing ... do you want to tell Brother Hua?"

Xie Yan looked up slightly. "What do you think?"

After that, Zhao Tong immediately smiled dryly, "Nothing happened today!"

If this is known by Brother Hua, he will be dead!

...

Back at the hotel, Su Shi went to the bath and changed into a slightly wet clothes. After she came out of the bathroom, she received the news from sister Liu.

It turned out that Qu Wen's incident was too much, the impact was bad, and it was severely beaten. Now I ’m afraid that the Internet drama with her will not be broadcast as scheduled. How can I wait for this trend to pass? It may be one year, and no one is sure.

Su Shi doesn't have much expectation for this drama, so let's postpone it. She really doesn't want to have anything to do with people like Qu Wen.

While preparing to sleep, she received Zhao Tong's WeChat again.

Tong Zhao: Just now a paparazzi kept shooting behind us.

Su Shi's face changed slightly, and he pressed a few words on the phone to go back.