Chapter 90: Relationship warm-up

The movie circle is actually a small circle. If you offend a big guide in the circle, if you don't have a strong background, it is basically blocked by the mainstream movie circle. Some big productions and famous director's plays will definitely fail you. But if someone is willing to take you into this small circle, it will definitely be helpful for future resources, because these big directors like to use acquaintances, or people recommended by acquaintances, rarely use some unfamiliar actors, because For them, their own drama does not need those big-name stars to bring it, but the drama can also attract people, so the selection of people has always depended on their choice, not on the actor's fame.

Li Dao could recommend her to audition, but Su Shi didn't think of it, because he could also slowly bring himself into these famous guides, but this was an opportunity that many people couldn't find.

After hearing He Hua's words, Su Shi just said "um" gently.

"By the way, your drama will start airing early next month. I think you should warm up your relationship in advance so that when it is announced, it will not seem obtrusive and you can also promote the drama for free. What do you think? "He Hua suddenly said.

Wen Yan said that Su Shi didn't know what to say about him. This person really saved the propaganda costs, but she didn't have any idea about it. He Hua, an old river and lake, should have a sense of doing things.

"Then what do you want to do with the hype?" Su Shi asked, closing his notebook and drilling into the bed.

Then, there was a serious voice from the other end of the phone. "What is hype? You are not speculating on cp. This is just the best use of it. As long as you have more interaction on Weibo, the relationship is ambiguous. What couple outfits and couple phone cases are just fine, and let others guess, does this use me to teach you these young people? "

He Hua's voice was full of suspicion. The two men didn't even understand ambiguously, they knew that they could be photographed directly. How could a young man look romantic.

After hearing what he said, Su Shi didn't know what to say. The couple's clothes and mobile phone case where she and Xie Yan came from were too nasty.

"I ... I'll think about it with Xie Yan. Okay, I'm going to rest." After that, there was no movement from the people over there, and Su Shi hung up the phone.

She lay in the quilt, stretched out an arm and let the air-conditioning wind blow on it, thinking for a moment, she thought that Xie Yan might not have fallen asleep at this time, so she just sent a message to the past and sent He Hua's Meaning said.

Su Yan: Do you think you should buy the same mobile phone case?

After a while, a message suddenly came back over there.

Xie Yan: I prefer the same ring.

Turning off the phone, Su Ye blushed and pretended to go to bed without seeing anything. This person really missed any chance to tease her.

But within a few days, she heard He Hua say that Xie Yan had gone to film abroad, and Su Shi hadn't contacted him, but was expecting that he would come back to see herself. She thought that this should be a love relationship?

Until the awards ceremony in the middle of the month, He Hua also followed Su Shi to participate in the event. Previously, she followed the crew on the red carpet. This time, she walked alone, not counting the finale, but also behind Li Xue, but still behind. There is Yang Yan, after all, although her popularity and popularity are good, she is still unstable. If the next drama can still explode, she can really be considered to be in the ranks of small flowers.

Still sitting in the car waiting for the red carpet, He Hua in the front seat couldn't help but look back at her, "Aren't I letting you play ambiguous? Why is there no movement at all now? Should I let you teach me this?" Right? "