Chapter 84: True or false

Su Shi didn't speak, but sat there thinking about it, and then replied to the phone after a while: "I have to discuss this with Xie Yan."

"You don't have to discuss it with him, you're fine." He Hua said with confidence.

Su Shi sucked the soy milk again, and looked at Xue Yanning, who was still eating snail and lion powder, but finally said lightly: "I still have to discuss with him."

This kind of thing is both sides. Naturally, Su Shi can't make a decision by himself. Although Xie Yan is not an idol, he has a lot of girlfriends. Suddenly he announced that his relationship will definitely be taken off. Although she sees Xie Yan I don't like to run fans very much, but it's better to discuss this kind of thing.

"Xing Xing Xing, you slowly discuss this matter, but you remember to participate in a variety show on the 1st, has Liu Min told the crew on this trip?" He Hua asked.

This variety show was set a long time ago and is also one of the crew's promotional activities. This was already said when the contract was signed, so she only needs to speak to the director.

"said."

Thinking of Sister Liu, Su Shi was still a little helpless, and there was no endless banquet in the world.

After hanging up the phone, Su Shi was still sitting there drinking slowly the soy milk, while biting Xiaolongbao, only to find that Xue Yanning was watching an entertainment video there.

"Following Xie Yan's kiss, the reporter specifically contacted the staff of Xie Yan's studio. The staff said that the authenticity of the video has yet to be confirmed, but it will definitely eliminate some false rumors on the Internet."

This is the voice of a female anchor. Su Shi sitting there glanced at Xue Xingning who was still watching the video, "I am all here, do you still watch the news?"

Xue Yanning, who was watching a mobile phone, suddenly turned down the volume and leaned helplessly on the sofa. "Those people are old and ugly married. You are lucky. Xie Yan is not only handsome but also gives you a lot of resources. You're at the pinnacle of life! "

Most of the actresses in the entertainment industry only have two destinations. One is married to the rich for money, and then retires. If the marriage is unhappy later, they will divorce and then come back, and the other is to marry the people in the circle, because the people in the circle know better. Most considerate of each other, but most of the people in the circle play wild, too many temptations, there are few men who end in one, so there are more beautiful couples, which is why Su Shi did not want to find people in the circle at first .

"Maybe I'm lucky." Su Shi smiled, and then looked at the script.

She didn't believe in love at first, but she was indeed lucky to meet Xie Yan.

...

In the evening, He Hua seems to have let people down. Xie Yan will not run fans, but He Hua is a good hand. He quickly contacted Xie Yan's fan and asked him to notify other fans in the group. Control evaluation, try not to let the sunspots have opportunities.

Fans can make better use of it than buy the water army. This one-stop link to He Hua has done more than enough. He was originally responsible for Xie Yan's things, so he can quickly handle these things every time.

When he returned to the hotel in the evening, Su Shi took a bath and sent a message to Xie Yan.

Su Yan: He Hua said that this is not the way to hide it. We want to make it public during the Dragon Boat Festival. What do you think?

I don't know if Xie Yan has slept, just when Su Ying was going to post a self-portrait on Weibo, he saw the phone ring.

Xie Yan: Well, I have no opinion.