Chapter 43: Record reality show

What can you do?

With them, she will have some basic things, but what talents are placed here.

Once, Su Shi studied painting and calligraphy, only because she knew that the queen likes talented ladies, but she definitely won't show this to outsiders. This is not the same as playing the zither. As long as you learn the zither, you will learn it. This depends on talent, otherwise you can only get a look, but not a form.

However, most people now have only appearances. The most famous artists are those who are very famous. Su Shi is not stupid. If she has some talents to show, sooner or later she will be suspected by her parents. Learning Guzheng can be learned secretly. But calligraphy and painting had to be cultivated from a young age.

"What else can I do? Do you think I'm the Almighty King?" Su Shi chuckled and drank hot water again.

Sister Liu was not discouraged. Judging from her many years of experience in reading people, Su Shi must have something to hide from her, just not willing to take it out.

"Okay, this is a complete script. The casting has not been completed yet. The movie should start filming in May next year. Although your schedule is tight, there will always be rewards. Next year you will have a movie, a variety show and two TV series. Under such a domineering screen, your popularity will definitely increase significantly, even if one of them explodes, and the marketing is good in the later stage, you can not be worse than Mu Yao! "Sister Liu said seriously.

Su Shi didn't touch much when he heard his words. He could n’t say everything. Luck depends on the mood of God. Some people ca n’t be red no matter how big the movie is. This is the most tragic thing. So Su Shi I never just look at the good, I am afraid that the greater the hope, the greater the disappointment.

After receiving the script, it was indeed the entire drama of the female II. Su Shi carefully looked at it and found that the script of this literary film paid more attention to character portrayal, and became addicted without knowing it.

"Su Shi." Sister Liu couldn't help raising her voice. "You remember this is acting, don't put yourself in!"

There are too many people with depression in the entertainment industry who are interpreting the lives of others every day. The spirit will inevitably be chaotic. There is a classic movie abroad. The protagonist plays very well. However, after the film is too deep, he commits suicide.

Although money is important, sister Liu did not want Su Shi to become such a lunatic.

After returning to God, Su Shi closed the script and nodded, "I know."

Sister Liu found that Su Shi changed, when can't it be said, anyway, it's the same as changing a person. In the past, the whole person loved to play and carelessly, now it's too calm, and her heart is more mature and stronger than before. It will become like this, Sister Liu can't tell.

"Don't put too much pressure on yourself. If you are tired, I can push out some announcements." Sister Liu patted her shoulder and saw her eyes look weird.

Su Shi nodded and didn't speak. Seeing this, she had to beckon Xiao Zhou, and left after saying something to her.

The weather was very cold, and I took a solid shot outside in the morning, and then turned to the indoor scene in the afternoon. After Su Shi returned to the hotel at night, she took a bath and shrank into the bed. The variety she took was next week. The recording started, and the program group also announced the list of several regular guests today.

She and Wang Cheng, as well as Zhang Jing, Song Yan, Jin Qingzhou, and Zheng Luo. Zhang Jing has a very complicated line. She was a singer earlier, and she went on to make TV series and movies. Although she only did matching, she did the matching drama. Basically, it can be a fire, and with a careless personality, it also **** a lot of powder.