Chapter 91: Engage in a raid

When all the lights were concentrated on her, Su Ying gave a little smile, and finally got up with a smile and went to the stage. This time, her skirt was not long, so she quickly walked to the stage. The female awarding guest also smiled and passed the trophy. give her.

The host over there is still saying, "Su Shi will have two more works this year, and I look forward to her continuing to bring better works to the audience."

The rhythm of the music is very bright and cheerful, especially suitable for this scene. Su Shi held the trophy in front of the microphone and faced the countless pairs of eyes underneath. She is still very official: "Thank you very much for those friends who have always supported me I am also grateful to the organizers for their recognition. I will continue to work hard to improve and enrich myself to bring you better answers. "

"Papapapapapa!"

Sudden applause erupted from the bottom. Although it was all done, Su Shi laughed, picked up the trophy, and sat down in his own position.

On the stage, other awards began to be presented. Ye Ye was chatting with her about some funny things. Mu Yao deliberately left aside. Su Shi knew her thoughts and also cooperated with her. Even if the female artist did not have a festival, As long as there is a conflict of interest, it will become an enemy.

After the award ceremony was over, Su Shi was sitting in the car waiting for He Hua, while swiping her cell phone, probably because fans who won the prize Yang Yang Mu Yao said there was a shady, and then several fans tore up.

Netizen A: Su Shi is playing the list with the water army, rich people are amazing [dangerous]

Netizen B: Mu Jiagou no longer barking out [vomiting] His own drama is thrown on the street and pouring dirty water everywhere [vomiting] A 30-year-old person is still playing an idol drama, yes, yes, my family Su Su really deserves respect Lao Aiyou gave this prize to her [smiling face]

Netizen C: Without He Hua Su Yan, there would be such a good resource? Otherwise, I still do n’t know in which corner to play the Internet drama [smile face]

Netizen D: No matter how jealous, envious, jealous, or hateful is useless, my family Su Su is a good resource, and those who work hard will always get a corresponding return [smile face]

After reading the comments, Su Shi has been very calm, because it was the drama's popularity that she won this award. In exchange, she must not have such a high popularity, but fortunately, she has two more shows to consolidate this year. Popularity.

It wasn't until this time that the car window was knocked twice. Su Shi pulled the door of the car and walked down, only to see He Hua with a woman in a black suit and skirt standing outside. The woman looked like she was in her thirties. The appearance is average, but the temperament is very good and very intellectual.

"Introduction, Yao Yin is also a partner of our company. I have been bringing a few newcomers to the company before, and will be your agent in the future. I have basically handed over your affairs to her these days. What will happen in the future? You can find her. "He Hua introduced carefully.

The parking lot was empty. Looking at the new agent in front of him, Su Shi also stretched out his hand with a smile, "Hello Yao."

"You're welcome." Yao Yin shook her hand with a smile on her face, "I will be responsible for your business in the future. I will send you your nearest schedule when I return."

"Okay, thank you." Su Shi smiled politely,

Seeing her still so polite, Yao Yin couldn't help but look at her narrowly. "It's rare to see Xie Yan make a girlfriend. I was so stingy in the past two days that I wouldn't let you give me a kiss. So big. "