Chapter 47: Word of mouth

Suddenly withdrawing his hand, Su Shi blushed and glared at him again, and immediately ran away without holding the script.

As for Xie Yan's bad intentions, she must now carefully consider whether she should go to his house.

When I came to the monitor, the director was giving a show to Li Xue. When she saw her coming, she took the smoke from her mouth and said earnestly, "Since you're in a hurry to finish the next film, you have to stay up tonight, no Opinion? "

Su Shi naturally had no opinion, so he nodded immediately, "Yes."

With that said, the director nodded with satisfaction, not to mention anything else, this Su Shi was very dedicated when filming, and would not be involved. In the end, this is much better than other artists who are not famous but not small .

The next scene is a rival play between Su Shi and Li Xue. This is a scene where the heroine and the female second split. The two were good friends because the female seconder nearly killed her parents. The female host also slapped the female two. The director was still there for the photographer to adjust the angle, while Su Shi and Li Xue leaned on the monitors and watched the script.

"You're going to play this scene later," Li Xue suddenly said.

Su Shi glanced over her head and looked curiously, "You can borrow it."

After speaking, Li Xue also looked up, and a sign smiled on Gua Zi's face. "I didn't really borrow the loan, I will tell the director."

As if she was puzzled, Li Xue smiled again, "I'm not a flower, just for filming."

Talking, she continued to look down at the script, Su Shi looked at her for a while, but did not say much.

A good shooting environment can really change too many details. The people in the crew are very dedicated when shooting. The main thing is to see Xie Yan enter the battle each time he is dangerous. Others are more embarrassed to find a substitute. It will appear that he is bigger than others. Last time Su Shi also slapped in the play. They were really playing, and Li Xue usually had a high degree of coordination. Now it is not unusual to want to really down.

The director was naturally satisfied after listening to it. The effect of the real show must be better, so Su Shi started the next scene directly, but did not use much effort. Afterwards, Li Xue only said that it was okay.

In the evening everyone had to stay up late to catch the show. If there was no Xie Yan, other people would definitely not cooperate with her to catch up. After all, it was she and not everyone else, but Xie Yan was also catching up, so there was nothing for everyone to say.

The work was terminated at four in the morning, and again at ten o'clock the next day. Although tired, no one dared to complain in person. Su Shi was also very tired. She hadn't had a good night's sleep, but she could only do it hard.

She killed the youth one day earlier than Xie Yan, and after she finished her drama on Saturday night, Su Shi was going to let the driver take her home, but Xie Yanfei had to send her, and Su Shi had to follow him.

There are not many vehicles on the road at night, and the apartment is far away from the shooting location, so Su Shi tired to sleep there as soon as he got on the bus.

"Don't listen to He Hua's messy fabrications. It's not bad for you to stay at Xinghui."

Suddenly I heard someone talking, Su Shi opened his eyes stupidly, only to see the car speeding through the night, the street lights outside were so dim and yellow, and there were no cars on the high speed.

"I'm just afraid that it will have an impact on my sister. After all, she introduced me to Xinghui. Suddenly the contract was cancelled, and the relationship will definitely have an impact in the future." Su Shi turned her head and seriously looked at the man who was driving. Did not let me follow you. "