Chapter 23: Full man

I don't understand why he always struggles with that meal, but Su Shi did not shirk again, but smiled, "Are you free today?"

Fan Meng, who had just prepared it, suddenly heard this sentence. Seeing Su Shi's eyes full of ridicule, she knew that this scheming face had a clear-cut appearance, and it was not true.

"Have."

Fan Meng stepped on his feet, his lips cornered, and unwillingly glanced at Xie Yan, and finally stepped on the heels of ten centimeters and left.

She knew that the current men are all virtues, and they always behaved in a strict manner, and now it is not Baba's to see the young and beautiful!

"Wang Cheng said that there is a good Thai food next door, do you eat it?" She asked softly.

After that, Xie Yan just paused and suddenly looked at her and said, "It should not be delicious."

Unexpectedly, he would still hold people, Su Shi could not help but chuckled, and frowned, "Then I will make you a full man today."

Hearing that Xie Yan just slightly lip-scratched and did not take it to heart.

After glancing at Fan Meng's departure, Su Shi just turned around and walked into the lounge. This skirt does not have to be compensated. Sister Liu has a good relationship with that brand and should not be too much to lose money.

And there is no camera in this lounge, nor can she take a picture of Fan Meng stepping on her skirt, but even if it is captured, it will be useless. Even if it is exploded, it is just a loss of passers-by. Her real fans will still support her. , And her resources will remain unchanged.

An actor wants to lose his reputation unless he derails, cheats, promiscuous, or touches that thing. Fan Meng is not a very clean person. This circle has always been open, and has directors and male models who are related to her. Su Shi wouldn't expose her to stepping on her own skirt. It would be too painless or it would n’t move, and she would have to hit every move!

Asked Xie Yan to ask for a cell phone to call Sister Liu, who was still chatting with several media, only to say that she would come immediately.

Zhao Tong came very quickly, panting heavily and sweating. He bought a red dress. He said he didn't know what to buy, so he just picked the new style in that store.

There is a brand store next to the hotel. When Su Shi saw the brand, she knew what the price of the dress was, at least 50,000.

After she changed her skirt, Sister Liu came over just now, and Su Shi immediately asked her to take her mobile phone and wanted to transfer money to Zhao Tong.

"This is not my money, it is Yan's money, just give it to him." Zhao Tong quickly waved her hands away from her.

Su Shi looked at Xie Yan aside and then silently lowered his head to transfer money to him.

"It's really troublesome for you today, otherwise Su Shi will not even be able to take a group photo later." Sister Liu looked at Xie Yan with a smile and looked kind and warm.

The latter looked the same, "by the way."

Sister Liu looked at Su Shi very politely, and pulled her forward. "I hope that if you have the chance, you can cooperate again. With such a good senior belt, Su Shi will definitely learn a lot."

Sister Liu's official words slipped, and Su Shi laughed, "Yes, Teacher Xie really has a lot to learn from me."

"Yan brother, it's time to play!" A staff member outside the door suddenly shouted in a hurry.