Chapter 38: Confession

Su Shi's face changed, and he couldn't return to God's standing there, wondering if he had offended him?

"Don't you ... don't like to make kiss shows?" She became somewhat restrained.

Xie Yan lifted his eyes, "I don't like making kiss shows."

Su Shi breathed a sigh of relief.

"But it's also divided."

Suddenly he stood up and came to Su Shi in two steps. The latter was shocked and fell on the sofa.

The latter leaned down and put her hand on her side, her eyes burning, "Others are others, you are you."

With four eyes facing each other, Su Shi leaned tightly against her body in fright, even forgetting to blink.

"Do you think I speak well?" He said in a low tone, his oppressive gaze locked her firmly.

He was too close, and Su Shi didn't like this posture, so he reached out to push his shoulder, "Don't do this, don't say it without saying it, I'll say it myself."

Seeing that she was still pretending to know nothing like this, Xie Yan's eyes narrowed suddenly, and suddenly she lowered her head to cover her pale cherry lips, and the latter suddenly widened her eyes.

At this time, she hadn't put on lipstick, but it was still sweet, just like addiction. Xie Yan didn't consciously hold her back with one hand, just like she lost control and had no mastery.

"Well ... Xie ... Xie Yan ..." Su Shi was crying, pushing him hard.

Realizing that he had been beating his little hand on his shoulder, Xie Yan still restrained himself and let go of her, but his dark eyes locked the person in front of him tightly.

Su Shi's face was frightened, and Yan Hong's mouth opened slightly, as if she had been frightened.

She didn't believe how Xie Yan would treat her like this.

"You see?" He sounded dumb.

He was a little flustered at him, and Su Shi had been avoiding his sight, but her heart beat so fast that it was hard for her to ignore.

"I ... I ... I'm young ..." She seemed to want to say something.

"You mean I'm old?" He frowned, his eyes darkened unconsciously as he glanced across her red lips.

The two were so close together that Su Shi couldn't even move her head, but she really didn't know how to deal with this kind of relationship between men and women.

"I don't mean that, but ... I just want to focus on my career first."

Her thin voice had no confidence, and a pair of slick eyeballs wandered around. She refused to look at him. Xie Yan felt very funny. Does she think that being with herself would still drag her down?

"Your career, there is no conflict with us." Speaking of this, he crossed his head again and whispered in her ear: "You did not directly refuse me, does it mean that ... you don't really hate me ? "

The hot breath sprayed into his ears, Su Shi stiffened, his hands clenched into fists, and his eyes turned around, but he didn't dare to look directly at him.

For Xie Yan, Su Shi's mood is complicated. She doesn't know what kind of feeling she is, but she always believes him unconsciously, so when she encounters a kiss scene, she thinks that she should I went to Xie Yan and thought he would not reject himself, but he didn't expect ...

"I ... I don't really want to fall in love now." Su Shi lowered her head, covering the complexity in her eyes.

"Are you worried that I will affect your career?" Xie Yan held her back, stroking the soft hair for a while, "I promise you, if I am involved in your career, you can always Can just dump me. "