Chapter 95: We are not familiar

After hearing the host's question, Su Shi could not help lowering her head a little nervously. She was really afraid that Xie Yan would play cards unreasonably.

But the people on the big screen heard the words just slightly lip, and said lightly: "I like to pick up because I like it."

"Ah ah ah ah ah!"

The fans below were completely crazy, if they could, they rushed to the stage if they were anxious.

Su Shi breathed a sigh of relief, but at the same time he felt something strange, but still stood expressionless and said nothing.

At this time, the male host also seemed to think of her female lead, and he asked the big screen on the trend: "This seems to be your second cooperation with Su Shi. Do you have a better understanding?"

Then, it seemed that Su Shi was looking at Su Shi's direction on the big screen, and he hurriedly said, "We have a tacit understanding from the beginning."

"Ah ah ah ah ah!"

Those fans were almost unable to control themselves, and the entire venue was filled with screams. Only those who were Luo Han and Li Xue had no emotions.

Until he was quiet for a while, the host looked at Su Shi, "Su Shi, what kind of person do you think Xie Yan is?"

Suddenly clicked on the name, Su Shi subconsciously glanced at the large screen, but happened to meet the look he had seen, immediately coughed, and said very seriously: "He is a very serious person. Teach me a lot of skills, I think I can improve a little bit thanks to Teacher Xie, but he generally does not let me call him Teacher Xie, for fear I will call him old. "

"Ah ah ah ah! Not old!"

The fans below were starting to go crazy again. I didn't expect that there would be a joke behind her. The host also smiled. "What do you call him in private?"

After that, Su Shi also stunned. She has always been called her name, and Xie Yan has always called her name. They do n’t seem to have any other names.

"Just the name, maybe he will feel younger." Su Shi couldn't help covering his mouth and chuckling.

"Then you think I'm old?" The person on the big screen asked back suddenly.

The sudden voice made the fans below scream. Su Shi felt that they could no longer chat, so Xie Yan should no longer be able to control himself.

"Neither old nor old, Teacher Xie will always be eighteen years old." Su Shi smiled politely at the people on the big screen.

However, Dong Gu almost didn't hold back and laughed. Even Luo Han's mouth had a faint smile, and it seemed that Xie Yan, who was usually unscrupulous, even joked.

Only the host can laugh unscrupulously, "Hahaha, you see that you have a good relationship?"

Su Shi continued to smile, glanced at the bottom row of the camera, and said earnestly: "Actually, he looks more boring, but he is actually boring in private."

After that, the audience burst into laughter, and even some photographers couldn't help laughing, this was the first time someone dared to face such a black Xie Yan.

After the host smiled, he looked at the big screen and said, "Xie Yan, do you think Su Shi is right?"

After that, the people on the big screen still looked at Su Shi in that direction, saying indifferently: "In fact, I don't know her very well."

After that, the fans laughed, and Su Shi watched your male host, "Hang up, there is nothing to talk about."

In the face of the mutual darkness between the two, the male host also felt very funny. In fact, it was almost the same when talking about it, but the host still smiled and looked at the big screen. "Then I look forward to seeing you and the crew next time."