Chapter 54: calligraphy

This beach has been wrapped up by the show group, and there will be only a few people after the show clears. After everyone gathers together, Yang Ye and Mu Yao obviously do not want to stand with Ma Li. This will make them look bad. However, Yang Yan and Mu Yao were disagreeable. It was even more impossible for the two to stand together, but both wanted to stand in the middle of the C position, so Ma Zhiqun was sandwiched by the two.

Standing alone was a **** storm. Ten people walked around for more than five minutes before they finally determined their position.

Su Shi wanted to stand with Zhang Jing, but Jiang Yin didn't know when she came over again. There was no way, she could only run to the far side with Song Yan.

After finally determining the position, the director group may have become accustomed to this careful machine between artists, and after they stood up, let the camera adjust the camera.

Director: "Well, welcome some new guests first."

After speaking, Su Shi also applauded with several regular guests, all of whom were polite.

Director: "Today, your task is to divide into groups of two, to win clues through the competition between the groups, and finally to find the coconut king on this island, and the person who finally finds the coconut king will win the final victory. "

After that, a group of people started to talk again, especially Mu Yao and Yang Ye. Both wanted to talk to Ma Zhiqun to grab the shot. However, Ma Zhiqun who was in the C position was not guilty, and he simply watched the director speak.

Director: "Now we will form a team through the selection of boys and girls, and now you are all separated."

In the end, including Su Shi, everyone didn't expect that the show group would let them form a team like this, wasn't it divided by the director group?

Despite this, everyone still stood in two teams. Yang Ye did not want to stand with Mu Yao and sandwiched Zhang Jing in the middle. Su Shi stood with Ma Li and had to say that Ma Li's body is really Is very good, but Su Shi is not afraid, because she is whiter than everyone!

Director: "Now that Ma Lixian has stepped forward, the boys who want to team with her can also take a step forward."

After that, the opposite boys looked at each other face to face, and finally hesitated that Jin Qingzhou, Ma Zhiqun and Wang Cheng stood up.

"Actually, I also want to stand up, but Ma Li is too high, I can't hold it!" Song Yan still stood tall and leaned against Ma Libi.

The others couldn't help laughing, and Ma Zhiqun deliberately stretched out his feet. "So I'm particularly clever today with the high-insoles."

"Hahaha!" The others couldn't help laughing when he saw himself so hacked.

Director: "You have to take off your shoes later."

Ma Zhiqun: "..."

The others laughed even harder, and Su Shi laughed, and then the director urged Mali to choose a candidate.

The wind on the beach was very strong, and her hair fluttered haphazardly. Ma Li shuddered without hesitation and went directly to Wang Cheng.

Su Shi knew that Wang Cheng wanted to hit Yang Ming's face first.

"Why did you choose Wang Cheng?" Ma Zhiqun suddenly turned his head and asked, this is the habit of a host.

Hearing that, Ma Li didn't think he looked at Wang Cheng, and suddenly smiled, "Long handsome."

Out of words, Wang Cheng seemed a little embarrassed, and also missed his head, because Ma Li was really good and hot.

"Then you mean that Qingzhou and I are ugly?" Ma Zhiqun stood back pretending to be angry.