Chapter 107: Get a permit

After speaking, there was no sound there, Su Shi glanced at the phone, followed by whispering softly: "Otherwise you go to your mother for a few days, you often live outside, there must be no time to accompany them well."

She thought that if Xie Yan would go back to live, his parents would be very happy.

When she finished speaking, a faint male voice came from her mobile phone, "They're going on a tour."

Su Shi: "..."

She gave a slight cough and whispered in the quilt: "Then you pick a better take-away meal, anyway, you used to have lunch in the crew for months."

After speaking, Su Shi felt that he was too pathetic and could only quickly say, "I'm asleep, and you should take a good rest yourself, good night."

After hanging up the phone, Su Ye sent another text message to Zhao Tong, asking him to give Xie Yan some nutritional stuff, and some soups and dishes outside were quite good.

Only entered the group in mid-September, but the official crew announced the official announcement. Su Shi also learned the lineup of the show for the first time. Before, I only heard Yao Yin said that the lineup is good. It is famous that this time the male lead is the most popular middle school student in the television industry in recent years. He has also won a video emperor. He has no scandals, so the audience has a good reputation.

There are also many male second plays, and the performer is a popular niche. Although he has a small fresh face, he has no acting skills, and has never made an idol drama. He has always been in the drama circle. , Other supporting actors are basically acting school.

Like Tang Xuan, it should be a special starring position, because her position in the TV circle is not enough to match her, so a special starring will be added to the final cast. Tang Xuan plays the daughter of Tai Fu Finally, Xu was assigned to the male lead, but the two did not like each other. They were forced to marry only because of the emperor's marriage, and the female second had some people who liked it, but they could n’t keep each other. At that time, the female lead was still young. After the heroine grew up, because of an accident, the sweetheart of the second lady was killed, but was planted to the heroine, so the second lady hated the heroine and began to secretly target her.

And the other female actors have pretty good acting skills, and they don't have any over-faceted faces. They all have their own characteristics. After the official announcement of the characters, the sunspots began to ridicule her again.

Netizen A: It ’s good to have a boyfriend to pave the way, let Yishui acting coffee match for Miss Su, and also use Tang Xuan Meng Jiao and others, Miss Su can really go to heaven [smile face]

Netizen B: It also weighed down on the male lead, IMHO, Miss Su ’s coffee in the small screen circle is not that big [laughs]

Netizen C: Can you tell me the storyline? Is there anything wrong with the heroine of a big heroine?

Netizen D: The sunspot is really funny. This year, all three Susu dramas have broken the ratings for two. "A little bit of Chenguang" is still five. Who has this kind of performance in Xiaohua?

Netizen E: There is a passerby and I have to admit that Su Shi ’s resources are really good enough to explode, but people ’s acting skills really have nothing to say [laughing]

All kinds of tearing started on the Internet. Su Shi was used to it. On the day of joining the group, Yao Yin accompanied her. The start-up ceremony was located at the film and television base. Many reporters were guarded outside. After Su Shi passed, others People are almost there, and it's not until 10:30 that they start to make incense together.