Chapter 89: New script

With four eyes facing each other, Su Shi's lips were squinting, staring and reaching out to gently push his shoulder, "You ... you don't think I don't know what you want to say."

Xie Yan just loved her words, she did n’t understand it before, now she definitely understands it,

"Then what do you think I want to say?" Xie Yan frowned, and stared at her with so much certainty.

Su Pu mouthed and said nothing. Now that she found that Xie Yan was really getting worse and worse, she knew she was teasing her.

"Driving." When she saw a green light jump ahead, she immediately pushed his shoulder.

At this moment, the sound of a horn also sounded behind her. Xie Yan smiled and squeezed her soft cheek, followed by sitting back to her position and stepping on the throttle.

Su Shi glanced at him, closed her eyes and rested there. She was too tired yesterday, and now she can't wait to sleep for a day and a night.

She waited until the airport to wake up stupidly. At this time, there was already a crowded scene outside. Su Shi rubbed her forehead, followed by sitting straight and reaching out to the cart door, wondering what she thought, turned to look aside People.

"I'm going abroad next time." He put his hand on the steering wheel and stared at her quietly. "You won't see me for a month."

One month later was the launch conference of their drama. Xie Yan would definitely return at this time, but the thought of Su Shi seemed to be strange for a moment.

"Well ... won't you come back to see me?" She said softly, blinking, and still rested her hand on the doorknob.

Confronting her eyes full of her own reflection, Xie Yan's eyes darkened, and finally she resisted the impulse and turned her head away from looking at her. "You don't want me, why should I come back to see you."

Outsiders come and go in sunny days. I do n’t know if there are paparazzi photos this time, but Su Shi did n’t think about it so much. She squeaked and said, “I do n’t want you.”

Seeing her pushing the car door with one hand, she really got out of the car like this, Xie Yan kept sitting in the car and stared at her back disappearing into the crowd. After a long time, she smiled helplessly, why did he want to be thin-skinned? People care about these.

I was about to turn around and turn back. At this time, the phone on the side suddenly rang. Xie Yan glanced at it and found that it was Su Shi. He immediately picked up the phone and opened the message.

Su Yan: I should miss you.

Looking at the message on the screen, Xie Yan's eyebrows were filled with unstoppable smiles, but soon the message was withdrawn again.

He coughed, and immediately walked back on it.

Su Shi was standing in line to go through the security check. She deliberately lowered her hat. When she heard the phone ring, she looked nervously at the news.

Xie Yan: What did you withdraw?

It was found that she hadn't seen it, and Su Shi couldn't say whether she was lucky or lost, but she still returned with "nothing", well, next time she would withdraw it later.

The flight was smooth, but she was recognized by the stewardess when she got on the plane, signed her name, and took a few photos with them before she could rest there.

It was six o'clock when we returned to the set, and the crew was still eating, and Su Shi took the opportunity to let the makeup artist make up her.

Xu Shi recently exploded with some blessings. Some staff members in the cast will ask her to sign a photo, but there are ready-made photos in Xiao Zhou ’s bag. These are signed by the company. After all, when you want to send benefits to fans, those few Hundreds of autographed photos are impossible for her to sign alone, so there will be people in the circle who can sign on behalf of them, and they can't see anything imitated, but as long as one or two of them are signed by herself.