Chapter 81: See parents

No matter how many sunspots are jumping there, but the ratings on the first day of the show are still broken, but during the same period, Wang Cheng ’s fairy knight drama has already started, and the popularity is too high. Instead, it is still higher, but it depends on whether the subsequent ratings will decline.

Netizen A: I said that Su Su's acting skills were poor, and the First People's Hospital welcomes you [smile face]

Netizen B: Hahaha, I do n’t know if I do n’t compare. Zhu Qinqin ’s acting skills have been turned into scum.

Netizen C: Lu Zhuanfan, Li Li said that Su Shi was the first person in the flower industry, and now I finally believe it [laughing]

Netizen D: Yang Xun's performance in "The Fairy Road" has no breakthrough, but she still has her own style, but Su Shi is unexpected. It looks so vicious in "The Song of a Chaotic World", now it's silly Acting is also uncontradictory [laughing and crying]

Netizen E: I used to think that Li Dao was blowing with conscience, now I just want to hit my own face, Su Shi ’s acting skills really hang on other small flowers. [笑 泪]

Netizen F: Su Shi came to buy the water army again to wash the ground. He also said that there is no background. There are so many people in Huayan Entertainment. Why should He Hua push you?

Netizen G: The sunspot is so dark that I lose if I remove it [smiley face]

Su Shi has been filming for the past two days. Her affairs are still being transferred. Nothing else is clear. Just a few paparazzi squat her outside every day. He Hua seems to be addicted to netizens. It may also be for the drama. Heated up, Aite again the netizen who said that he pushed Su Shi.

He Hua V: @ 小 虫子 苏 莘 is a very promising artist under our company, I do n’t push her [Smile Face]

Netizen A: Hahaha is still so upright [laughs]

Netizen B: Because Yan brother of my family is not diligent, He Hua finally needs a diligent person to share the resources in his hand [smile face]

Netizen C: Everyone else is worried that their idols have no resources, so I worry that my brother Yan ’s resources are too many to choose [laughing]

Netizen D: Following He Da, I wouldn't be surprised even if Su Shi wins the first production female [Smile cry]

He Hua is also a good hand to stir up the heat. There is no need to buy hot search. Su Shi's name is hung on the hot search list every day. There will be harm if there is a comparison. In addition, Zhu Qinqin's acting skills are too poor. Compared to this drama, The discussions are getting higher and higher, and those netizens have also slammed her for her acting skills, but Su Shi always feels that they are too mythical, and there are still many people in the flower industry who are good at acting, but they are not very famous.

On the twenty-fifth day, Su Shi returned to the Shanghai Stock Market by plane early in the morning, but because she has become so hot recently, she has been followed by paparazzi. She only got out of the car and went in from the store. A car is gone.

After finally getting rid of the paparazzi, she rushed to the house immediately, because it was not a longevity, so she didn't do it grandly, but Su Shi bought a car for her dad and it cost her more than 20 million, but only in the afternoon. Here.

When she entered the door, she saw a small figure running around. After seeing her, she ran over with her short legs, "Little aunt!"

Su Shi picked up her little nephew and walked inside with a smile. "Yeah, Hee Hee is fat again. Did your mother give you a lot of delicious food?"