Chapter 20: send her home

Su Shi looked at Xie Yan in the driver's seat and choked, but the rain around was too loud. She swept her skirt wet with rain, and ignored other things. Finally, she pulled away the co-pilot and sat in.

As soon as she entered, she put away the wet umbrella and thanked the driver, "Sorry, I'm bothering you again."

Leaning her head, she found that her slender arms were covered with raindrops, and the skirt was more than half darker. Xie Yan took a pack of paper from the car and handed it to her, "By the way."

"Thank you." She took the paper and wiped the rain on her arm.

As the car slowly moved, Su Shi wiped the rain on his body with a tissue, and looked at the man driving next to him, "What about Zhao Tong?"

How did Zhao Tong reluctantly let Xie Yan drive back to the hotel alone?

"He's a little bit." Xie Yan turned his eyes slightly, and found her skirt was a little short, and her white thighs were inadvertently exposed. Taking advantage of the red light in front, he suddenly took a black coat from the back seat and handed it to her in a light tone. "Cold in the car."

Su Shi knew that his skirt was short. He didn't expect him to be so careful and refused, so he took the big coat and covered it on his leg.

The atmosphere in the car became weird for a moment. Su Shi always did not love to be alone with Xie Yan, and always felt embarrassed. Looking at the red light flashing in front of it, he jumped to the yellow light, and the wiper on the window again. Scrape off that raindrop.

"Are you going back tomorrow?" He suddenly said.

As the car started to drive again, Su Shi blinked and said softly: "I will go back to the hotel and take the suitcase, then go back. My home is here, just a little far away."

After that, Xie Yan suddenly turned her head slightly, looking at her impeccable profile, her voice was low, "So late?"

"Fortunately, it should be an hour and a half without traffic jams at this time." Su Shi tilted his head and found that he was looking at himself, then quickly turned his head and coughed, "Every time I asked you to eat, but there was no time, Will you take a break after filming this? "

Her voice was slender and soft, and she was so polite. Xie Yan slowly turned the steering wheel, and the eyes of her eyes drifted away from her from time to time. "After an action show, you have to learn Muay Thai later."

After speaking, he suddenly said again, "I always have time."

The heavy rain outside still did not decrease. At this time, there were fewer vehicles on the road than usual. Su Shi did n’t know how to return to him. If you went out for dinner, others would probably not pay attention to her meal. Please go home. It ’s even more embarrassing to eat. The relationship between them does not seem to be good enough to invite you to dinner.

"I have to train martial arts later, you can do it whenever you are free." Su Yan smiled slightly, tilted his head slightly, "What do you like to eat?"

Thanks to so many people, it is a bit unreasonable to evade it.

Xie Yan: "It's okay."

Having said that, Su Ye has observed that she feels that Xie Yan should be very picky about eating, not eating meat, and rarely eating even barbecue. She should be a very self-denying person.

"Do you not like to eat meat?" She asked again.

The lips of the man who drove the car froze and paused before he opened his lips slightly. "I didn't like it before, but it's OK now."