Chapter 22: The skirt is rotten

"It's okay, this is nothing. You look at those who follow the **** line. You are very conservative." The makeup artist smiled as she frowned for her.

Su Shi didn't find it unacceptable to show her shoulders, but she was afraid that she would run out of time. After all, the skirt was so long, and the press conference might be a game or something, and it would be inconvenient.

The entertainment industry is not without that kind of conservative actress, but most of them are against the background. The makeup artist seems to understand her worries, and he explained specifically: "I will give you a micro-volume, and you have long hair. To cover your shoulders is to remember to reach out and cover your chest when there is a big movement. You can use a shawl when sitting under the stage, and you will be interviewed for a few minutes on the stage. It will be fine. "

The makeup artist was quite considerate, and Su Shi didn't bother with those anymore. After all, she was right. She was only a supporting role. The host interview also interviewed the main characters. She had less than a few supporting roles.

The press conference started at 2 pm and was said to have been hit by Sister Liu. At this time, traffic jams began in the city center again, blocking for a full half hour, and it was already 1.40 by the time of the press conference.

After entering, she had no time to take care of it in the background, and the media that had scheduled her interview began to look for her.

This is an entertainment news network, which is relatively well-known in the circle. Sister Liu promised that this exclusive interview also wanted to establish a good relationship with the other party. After all, in this circle, you have to clear the context.

After coming backstage to sit down, the makeup artist who followed accompanied her to arrange the lower skirt and gave her an autumn-colored shawl.

After the camera was adjusted, the female reporter asked her if she could start, and Su Shi made an ok gesture.

As soon as the machine turned on, she aimed at the camera and held a microphone and smiled, "Hi audience friends, I am Su Shi."

The female reporter looked at the book, and smiled very enthusiastically: "Su Su is very beautiful today. Are you so good, do you diet and lose weight sometimes?"

"Well, yes, but I ’m lucky. I do n’t get much fat even if I get fat, but my agent still tells me not to eat too much, but I occasionally indulge myself once." She aimed at the microphone and was joking. .

She is not wrong. She is not fat, but she will widen her body after taking a photo, so she does not dare to eat those high-calorie things, but she will not exaggerate to only eat plain water cabbage every day.

Female reporter: "Yesterday, the official blog posted a movie. Netizens said that your acting skills have improved. What do you think?"

The questions asked by reporters are based on current hot topics. Sister Liu has shown her those questions that she would ask, so Su Shi knows it well.

"The film is relatively short, I should not see much, and I don't know how I am performing, but I think I should be better than before." She replied in a hurry.

Female reporter: "What do you think of her character for this role?"

Su Shi thought for a while, and continued to return with the microphone: "This is a very pitiful and sad role. She has paid a lot for the male lead, but she also has her own selfishness. She doesn't have those things in her heart. She only It's a complicated character who cares about the life and death of the male lead. I am grateful to the director for giving me a chance to try. "