Chapter 21: Press conference

"The people in our family look good." Su Shi put down the cup and smiled.

Hearing that, Jiang Yin said nothing, chuckled and continued to play with her phone.

In fact, Su Shi really wanted to ask him why he recommended himself, but in the end he didn't ask the question. It was not too late to ask after he became familiar.

The glass still clashes with wine glasses from time to time. This kind of party always suffers from women. Those new couples have also been drinking, but they still have to drink for entertainment, even a middle-aged man with a new couple first It goes without saying what to do.

This circle has always been confusing, like a little backstage like Su Shi, who also suffered harassment at first, but it was Sister Liu who blocked it for her. The original owner was also filled with two bottles of wine that day. Go, the end of the original owner is afraid of inexplicable.

Although Sister Liu often made her here and there, Su Ye knew that Sister Liu did nothing wrong, but she still had the thoughts of her previous life and could not accept those too intimate dramas, otherwise she would be popular The actress has never filmed a kiss or bed scene and can hardly find it.

"You will have to take a taxi back later. I have to rush to Zhejiang in the evening. Li Xiao has to talk about a TV drama episode cooperation. The martial arts coach I asked you for is in the whole family class, but their team has the best martial arts coach. If you have time, you can learn it in the past. It doesn't require much depth. The most basic posture and position should be more familiar. "Liu sister crossed her head.

The noise in the room was very noisy. Li Xiao was also a singer under Sister Liu. She was always a popular singer but not a singer, but she still sang pretty well.

"I will go, but I want to make some time to learn the car." Su Shi didn't want to be always sent away. It would be better to drive by himself in private activities in the future.

On hearing that, Sister Liu frowned, and seemed to be calculating her schedule, and finally said lightly: "Look at yourself, this is not a driver's license that you can get at once, you have to be in the group behind, the director of" Sianlu " You have n’t seen it, and “Songs of the Troubled World” is about to be killed. At that time, there will be a killing press conference on the crew side. You have to show your face, but if you can find the time yourself, you can do it. ”

Su Shi also knows that she does n’t have much time. The time to do this is money. She rushes around every day and has very little time to rest. She is relaxed enough. If a traffic artist like Jiang Yin would be more tired, After all, it's money.

"I'll look at it later." She lowered her eyes and seemed to be thinking about it.

Sister Liu didn't say anything more. After the dinner was over, Su Shi signed the contract with the producer. Only then was the real dust settled.

Sister Liu had to catch a plane. Su Shi wanted to take a ride by herself, but Su Ruanfei asked the driver to send her, and Su Shi didn't refuse.

The car was speeding in the night, and the city under the neon lights was mysterious and prosperous. She tilted her head to look at the continuous flashing scenery outside the window, and only felt a little embarrassed.

"I heard that Jiang Yin also recommended you before, do you know?" Su Ruan in the front seat asked suddenly.

Su Shi looked back and couldn't help but looked up at her and said, "Plus, I've only seen it twice today."

She was also curious, but now the question is too abrupt, it is better to ask it later.

"If you are unfamiliar, he still recommends you?" Su Ruan tilted her head and looked at her with an unknown meaning. "I told you that the relationship between men and women in this circle is very chaotic, you can't just trust others, otherwise It ’s you who will lose by that time. "