Chapter 52: Danger

This type of reality show likes to make gimmicks, even if two people who have nothing to do can cut you into a pair of cp in the later stage, not to mention she had a **** scandal with Jiang Yin before, the show team will definitely match them with the same frame, no matter There are no sparks, and sparks will be cut out later.

Previously, she didn't have to worry about others, but now she is with Xie Yan, even if it is only the post-editing of the show, but if she still defaults to this kind of hype, it must be disrespect to Xie Yan.

"I definitely have my own share. After all, you still have to make it public with Xie Yan. Now that you do this, Xie Yan's fans will be harder to accept you in the future." Sister Liu said seriously: "Relax, I will To communicate, but the reality show must have a gimmick. Without this breaking point, you have to start elsewhere. "

Sister Liu had a calm tone without any ups and downs, but Su Ying knew that she was digging her talents and wanted to see if she had any other flash points to **** powder.

"I know calligraphy," she said lightly.

Then, Sister Liu in front of her also slightly lip, "OK."

The distinguished talents of the guests are also a highlight of the show. Before the show group, I heard that she and Wang Qingzhou were good at cooking, so I set up such a game link. If Sister Liu went to the show group, She knows calligraphy, and people over there will definitely set up such a link for her to show.

There are only scripts, but Su Shi did not say that he would draw, because this cannot be said, the bottom can not be hidden, but the calligraphy is easy to hide. The original owner lived in the grandfather's house when he was a child. The grandfather has been fascinated by calligraphy. I learned a little, but it was only a little fur, but her grandfather was dead, and the original owner did not often show this in front of parents, so no one knew what she wrote.

When she got home, thinking of joining the group tomorrow, Su Shi went to pack her clothes again. This is an action movie. It will be inevitable that she will scratch something. She had to bring more disinfectant and gauze bandages.

Thinking of Xie Yan's long flight, Su Shi did not text him until the next morning, the driver took her to the shooting location, because there was no traffic artist in this play, so there was very little media The start-up ceremony was soon over.

The first scene was a scene of hunting down the fugitives. Su Shi was originally full of passion, but when he saw the high floor, his back still gave out a cold sweat.

"Su Shi, you will jump from that floor to the second floor later. Remember to roll on the ground and stand up again." The director held a cigarette and raised his finger to the ten-meter-high floor road in front of him: "You don't have to be afraid. There is Via, but if you can't, we have prepared a stand-in for you."

The director also imagined that a cute girl must not be able to perform such a dangerous action, so a stand-in was prepared in advance, but this is not unusual. When shooting this kind of action scene, everyone will find a substitute. There are no substitutes in the circle, and there are only a few retired veteran action stars.

Su Shi looked up at the towering floor. When she fell, how could she break an arm and take a fixed look. She took a deep breath and turned her head to look at the director. "I don't need a stand-in."

After that, the director also looked at her in surprise, then nodded, "That line, you first go to the action to guide the movement a little bit."

It was said that Su Shi took the script and walked backwards. This is a resident downstairs, all around were wrapped up, and the staff was busy organizing props, including vehicles and prop guns.