Chapter 39: See you on the rooftop

His hair was a bit uncomfortable with his hair tied to his neck, but Su Shi didn't push him away, and a little apology flashed on his pale white face, "I'm sorry."

She hasn't talked about love, but she also knows that both sides are equal, but she seems to ask Xie Yan too much, but she will only enjoy the goodness of others.

"No." Xie Yan took another deep breath in her neck, taking a sip as addictive, "I hope you have more comments."

Don't be so polite.

If Su Shi is in a hurry to make it public or is too open, it will not be her.

The positions of the two were too ambiguous, and the atmosphere was weird. Su Shi blushed and couldn't help shaking his hair.

"If there is something wrong with me, you can tell me." She whispered softly.

Holding her soft little hand, Xie Yan smiled, but I didn't know what to think, but she said quite seriously: "I don't want to have lunch again."

Su Shi: "..."

"You are too picky." Her pale face was serious.

Sweeping her bright red lips, Xie Yan's eyes darkened, and she suddenly passed her head, "Then you will supervise me every day."

"Hmm ..." Su Shi stared at her with wide eyes, only feeling that the big hand at the waist shrank tighter and tighter, and she could only close her eyes tightly.

I heard that eating too much lipstick is bad for your health.

She was very fragrant, and she wanted to sleep when she took a sip. Xie Yan felt that she was going to be addicted.

"Sister Su, the press conference is ..."

Xiao Mon held the doorknob in his hand, and looked at the scene with a huge impact inside with aggression!

What did she see!

What did she see! !! !!

This must be a dream! !! !!

"The press conference has begun?" Xie Yan calmly stood up, rationalized his clothes, and looked unscrupulously.

Xiao Zhou found out that her idol changed her hairstyle today!

wrong! What she just saw!

"Yes ..." He nodded subconsciously next week about his beauty temptation.

Su Yan, who looked down and didn't dare to look at anyone, couldn't help but smile, "I'll go first."

Su Shi didn't speak until she heard the door closing again. She could only take a deep breath. She raised her head calmly and looked at Xiao Zhou who hadn't returned to God. Sister Liu. "

The latter nodded shyly.

But the scene where her idol pressed her sister Su on the sofa just now still caused her a great impact.

At this time, the press conference was full of reporters, and Wang Cheng was also seated in their own position. According to the ranking, Su Shi naturally sat behind Wang Cheng.

"I heard that you are in contact with the reality show in Xiangnantai." Wang Cheng whispered.

He wore a blue suit today, and even though he has a complexion, he still looks very handsome. A large area in the back seat is full of fans holding his banner.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Su Shi looked on the eye stage, and the host was almost on the field.

"They also looked for me, and I will go if you go." Wang Cheng raised her eyebrows with a smile.