Chapter 6: 蹭 heat

Zhao Tong: "..."

Who ever said that those who eat barbecue will get cancer?

"Okay, we will go in two batches after the work is finished." Wang Cheng said by car.

It's time to set up, and Su Shi had to go back to the hotel to change clothes. Although she wasn't hot, her magical expression bag has been spreading widely recently. It might be recognized that she should wear a hat.

"Sister Su, are you going out to play tomorrow?" Xiao Zhou brushed her phone while sitting on the sofa, and looked up at her eyes.

Su Shi was tying her hair, and she just said lightly, "Go play tomorrow, I'll see my sister."

Without her role tomorrow, Su Ying decided to visit her sister, because tomorrow her nephew's birthday is different from her last life. The original owner ’s sister was really good to her, and almost exhausted her all efforts to hold her, also Many hidden rules have been blocked for her, and Su Shi hopes to help her sister in the future.

"Then you have to be careful later. I found a lot of paparazzi around here during the day, especially Wang Cheng, who is so popular that he must have followed many tails in his back." Speaking of this, Xiao Zhou suddenly thought of something, I ca n’t help but look away from my mobile phone. “Actually, I think it ’s okay for you to get closer with Wang Cheng, not to talk about cp, even if it ’s hot enough, you can see that Mu Yao, the domestic traffic naughty girl was fired by her Everywhere, otherwise she must not be so popular. "

"Now I'm" acting "to go to Wang Cheng's heat, do you want me to be scolded by his fans?" Su Shi didn't care, she didn't want to use others.

After hearing that, Xiao Zhou seemed to feel right, so he had to keep his head down to play with mobile phones.

Su Cheng was about to go out when Wang Cheng called. She wore a simple white T-shirt with a halter skirt. When her hat was pulled down, no one could see her face.

When she reached the first floor of the hotel, she saw Wang Cheng wearing a black suit standing at the door, and his assistant stood in front of him to cover his face. The two looked strangely sneaky.

"Hey, hurry up." Wang Cheng beckoned immediately when she saw her coming.

Su Shi also lowered his hat, followed quickly behind him, walked out of the hotel, they entered a restaurant again, and then entered the alley from the back door of the restaurant, finally walked around to the door of a barbecue restaurant.

The seat seems to have been booked long ago, and the assistant opened the road, and the two went to a box on the second floor.

There are a lot of film crews filmed in the nearby film and television bases, so even if you see people wearing masks going in and out, the waiters are numb, and the celebrities haven't got a novelty when they watch too much.

But when he went into the box and saw Wang Cheng take off his mask, the ordering waitress suddenly screamed "ah".

"Wang Cheng!" The waitress ran away in excitement, tremblingly took out a pen from her pocket, "you ... can you sign for me?"

"Of course!" Wang Cheng signed her name on her clothes without a word.

The waitress was still a little excited, but when she saw her counterpart Su Shi, she calmed down like pouring cold water, and sometimes she looked at Su Shi with a strange look from time to time.

After ordering something, Wang Cheng also deliberately pulled up the window curtain. "A paparazzi followed me for more than half a year, and I still dare not open the curtain at home."