Chapter 25: Resources robbed

As soon as Su Shi looked up, she stared at each other. She froze, and finally smiled politely. "It's a pity that I'm going to join the team soon, and I'll invite you to dinner in the future."

She thinks Xie Yan may really just like her cooking.

"When is the chance?" He asked casually.

Su Shi thought for a while, but I didn't know what to think of, and finally the official reply was: "Aren't you going to learn Muay Thai? I'll invite you to dinner when you come back."

From the beginning to the end, she was polite like a stranger. She was not so enthusiastic when talking to Wang Cheng. Thinking of this, Xie Yan's expression changed slightly, and the salty and humorous "um" opened the door and left.

"Be careful on the road," she said as she prepared to close the door.

Just then, a hand suddenly stood against the door and turned back to her and suddenly said: "Goodbye."

So busy, don't know when I can see you again.

Su Shi smiled and said, "Goodbye."

Looking at the other person's disappearing figure, Su Shi went to close the door immediately, and somehow returned to the room, thinking that the floor in the living room had not been mop yet, and went to mop the floor.

If it was only speculation before, but now Xie Yan's words have indeed explained something, but Su Shi thought that he should like his cooking skills.

Going downstairs, Zhao Tong had driven out of the car and waited for him. When he saw several aunts passing by, Xie Yan could not help lowering his head slightly, and quickly stepped forward and pulled in the car door to sit in.

Realizing that his brother Yan's face was not very good, Zhao Tongli immediately guessed that it was definitely a bad start again, but it was also strange that his brother Yan was rich and handsome, why was that Su Shi so difficult to handle!

"Do girls now like that little meat?"

Zhao Tong stepped on the accelerator foot, and turned his head stiffly. Seeing Xie Yan seemed to really think about this problem, his heart was full of consternation.

After that, Su Shi had driven his brother Yan Yan crazy.

"Ahem, everyone has a different aesthetic view. Some people like the clean little fresh meat, but some people still like the hormonal tough guys. Look, Tong Le does not like Wang Cheng. Type of."

Zhao finished speaking in the same tone, and stared at Xie Yan's face tightly. He didn't expect that his brother Yan Yan would have a day of unconfidence, so how could other people live?

"But you are different from Li Hao's tough guy. You are more handsome than him." Zhao Tong smiled.

Xie Yan glanced at him, and then looked down at the back of his hand, "Is it too dark."

Zhao Tong: "..."

God! Brother Yan at his house is completely crazy!

It dragged the ground, and the sky outside was already dark. Su Shi was sitting on the sofa and resting again. Today she was really tired. She brushed her phone, but she found that Wang Cheng took a picture at her house. Sent a Weibo, but she was on the hot search!

Netizen A: I ... I found my brother Yan! !!

Netizen B: Huh! Wang Cheng, this thoughtful boy, only gave himself a p picture. Have you ever thought about Li Hao! People are too dark to see, why not whiten him!

Netizen C: Hahaha! The scheming boy didn't whiten my brother Yan, and he was very dark! Bad review!

Netizen D: I want to see my husband, but I have to take pictures from other men [crying]