Chapter 76: slander

"My face?" Xie Yan said strangely.

"You can rest assured, I just do something, just touch it lightly." Su Xun was afraid he would not rest assured to explain another sentence.

After that, the people over there asked: "You kiss him?"

Su Shi paused, paused, and said a little bit, "Just do it."

Among them, one more glance at other men is going to be Guan Zongmiao, but in the entertainment industry, let alone kisses, the real bed scene has everything to touch the chest, if other large-scale drama Su Shi will certainly not answer No matter how good a movie is, it ’s not as important as your own bottom line, but just kissing your face is not so difficult to accept. After all, no movie is smaller than your face.

"When are you doing this?" The man on the phone muttered.

Upon hearing this, Su Shi thought again, "I'm not very clear about the progress, probably at the beginning of the month."

The crew filmed the scenes based on the scenes, not the script, so Su Shi was not very clear about this.

The conversation ended, and there was no sound on the other end of the phone. It took a long time before a deep voice came, "I see."

Somehow felt a little guilty, Su Shi only said he was going to take a bath, so he hung up the phone soon.

It's still raining outside. Su Shi pulled up the curtains and picked up her clothes to take a bath. She had to get up early tomorrow. Although she didn't have a lot of drama, she could go and see how others performed. Nothing to say, the gold content of her shadow is much more solid than Fan Meng's.

Construction started at nine o'clock the next day, and Su Shi went to the studio to do modeling at seven o'clock. Now the weather is not too cold, and it is just fine to wear a cheongsam. Others in the crew have already started to make scenes, and there are some running dragons. Wandering outside, they are all passers-by, just need to walk around. Faceless hawkers are one hundred dollars a day, faceless sixty to eighty, and they do n’t pack lunches. Even so, they ca n’t stop them. The dream of fame for everyone.

In the dressing room, Xue Yanning was eating hot and sour powder, and eating hot and sour powder early in the morning was a stream of actresses, that is, the whole room was full of sour bamboo shoots.

Seeing her staring at herself, Xue Yanning immediately put down her chopsticks and explained: "I told you that people should be happy in time, what's the matter with being fat, and trying to make money is not just for eating? Now those people are desperately trying to lose weight, even I do n’t dare to eat any meat buns. What's the point of such a life? ”

Su Shi: "..."

Xiao Zhou was biting a soymilk straw in her mouth, and she also glanced at her thick waist. She felt that for the sake of beauty, let's have a meaningless life.

"You are so good, in fact, I will not deliberately not eat anything, but it will reduce the amount of food, but there is something delicious, I will definitely eat it." Su Yan smiled, and then sucked soybean milk and came to the sofa under.

In fact, her appetite is not very important, and sometimes she can eat less and not forget about it, but such a state as Xue Yanning is definitely rare, but there is no way, the market is forced, too fat sometimes Losing a lot of resources, it is no wonder that the female artists will only eat cabbage and carrots tomorrow.

"You're still young, that's for sure." Xue Yanning took a sip of hot and sour noodles and said indistinctly: "Look how good you are, young and beautiful figure, and such a good boyfriend, this is the peak of your life. . "