Chapter 27: drink

Su Shi looked closely, and it turned out that a man in a black jacket was speaking to the recorder, but she found that Xie Yan seemed to be dark again.

"Su Shi, let me say a few words to that director. You wait here first." After Sister Liu finished, she went to an office over there.

Seeing this, Zhao Tongli immediately opened up and talked to her, "You have been very popular lately, you can see your news everywhere, have you risen in value?"

After that, Su Shi smiled helplessly, "Are you laughing at me?"

And Xie Yanbi, her appearance fee is not even a fraction of others, and this exposure method is not the type she most hopes.

"Actually, I don't understand, because of your character, you shouldn't do anything like that. Is your agent forcing you?" Zhao Tong said, looking at the direction of Sister Liu's departure.

Hearing that Su Shi just squinted his lips, his voice was soft, "No one can force me."

She hasn't been high enough to reject all the hype.

"Ah?" Zhao Tongyi was surprised, glancing at her in a strange way. "Are you ... voluntary? Or ... isn't this hype at all?"

God! What can his brother Yan do?

"You think too much." Su Shi laughed. "Forget it, we have time to eat again."

With that said, she was going to sit in the lounge over there, but Zhao Tong from the back quickly chased him up. "Don't wait for time, how about today? It's all afternoon. You definitely don't have to make a movie at night and go to your house? "

Su Shi: "..."

"No, no, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying I'm going to your house by myself. What I'm talking about is that I'm going to your house with Yange. Ah ... it's not right, anyway ..."

"Okay." Su Shi interrupted his awkward explanation and took a deep breath. "I have to go home to rest at night, next time."

During the talk, until the recording room door was opened from the inside, it seemed that I saw the people around Zhao Tong at a glance. The visitor paused and immediately walked in this direction.

Today, Su Shi wore a white T-shirt and a denim skirt. Her long legs were white and straight. She stood so prominently in the corridor between people. Although she looked pure, her temperament was still flashy. , Like a paradox, makes people do not understand what she experienced.

I haven't seen in two months, Xie Yan found that she was thin again.

Su Shi also saw Xie Yan. Although he said he had a bad appetite, Su Shi found that he was strong again.

"Are you alone?" As he approached, his eyes fell lightly on her face.

Seeing Xie Yan, Zhao Tong immediately said that he was going to the toilet, and left with his stomach covered.

"No, Sister Liu has something to do." Su Shi's look remained the same. When he saw his skin that was darkened again, he couldn't help wondering: "You seem to be dark again?"

So Xie Yan is ready to transform and take the tough line of Li Hao?

I heard that the latter was stunned. Sure enough, did she like the small fresh meat?

Xie Yan: "You are too white, not me black."

Unexpectedly, he would still boast. Su Shi smiled in coordination, and when he saw that there was no one in the studio, he pointed to the inside and said, "I'll go ahead then."