Chapter 111: season finale

"I do."

Xie Yan's voice didn't have any hesitation. His eyes were focused and conscientious. Su Shi didn't evade this time, so he met his eyes straight.

"Ms. Su Shi, are you willing to marry the opposite Mr. Xie Yan as your wife? Whether it is good or bad, rich or poor, healthy or sick, happy or sad, you will love him unreservedly, and be loyal to him all the time forever?"

Facing the question of the emcee, Su Shi took the microphone, took a deep breath, and then said, "I do."

For a while, there was a burst of warm applause, and some good people shouted "Dear one!"

As these voices became louder, Xie Yan picked up the microphone and looked at Su Shi, his voice was serious and persistent, "I have never thought that there would be no irreplaceable person or thing in the world, nor did I believe that there would be What must happen, but until I meet you, I did not know that someone is irreplaceable after all. I have never been grateful for anything and things, but at this moment I thank God for allowing me to meet you and to be in my life. Appeared there. "

A low, serious male voice sounded in every corner of the lobby. Those who were familiar with Xie Yan knew that he was not a sentimental or talkative person. At this moment, the words from his heart really made a lot of people move and applaud wildly.

Su Shi kept trembling to keep herself from tears. She didn't know what to say. Although it was just a ritual, the weight in her heart was infinitely enlarged at this moment.

Holding the microphone, she held back the choking voice, faced his eyes for the first time, and said earnestly: "I also thank God for giving me this opportunity. He let me know that there are gains and losses. Fortunately, I get far more than I lost, and I promise that I will be with you, take care of you, take care of our home, and go to the end of life with you. "

After that, there was a burst of warm applause from the bottom, and the applause of those who were close to each other also grew louder. Xie Yan stepped forward and hugged Su Shi, but smiled and did not speak, so Su Shi kissed one in front of so many people. Basically impossible.

Only the next moment, a pair of small hands suddenly hugged his neck, and a soft, warm lip was suddenly printed on it. Xie Yan's body shook and he heard the deafening scream from the bottom. He kissed her heavily on her lips.

Su Shi didn't know where he came from to do this kind of thing, but he did it. There is nothing to regret!

Fortunately, Xie Yan also knew that this was not an intimate occasion. She quickly let go of her, and the people underneath sipped another piece, followed by the exchange of rings, and Su Shi immediately went to the room to change toasting clothes.

This is the wedding dress. Su Shi herself has spent a lot of needlework. Although a bit heavy, Zhu Xi on her head is also very cumbersome. However, Su Shi has been used to this cumbersome dress in her life, so she does not feel tired even if she walks.

Su Shi and Xie Yan didn't drink much when they toasted at a table. They were all blocked by Li Hao. After Li Hao failed, Xie Yan pulled Zhong Quan again. After Zhong Quan failed, he found Sun Zhi and waited. Xie Yan couldn't find anyone, and even Wang Cheng arrested him, but Wang Cheng had a bad drink. At the last few relatives' table, Xie Yan could only come by himself.

All day long from morning to night, Su Shi did n’t eat much. After he finally got home at night, Xie Yan also had the patience. He did n’t let one person come to the cave and waited until she finished the bath. Paralyzed on the big bed.

But when she was about to fall asleep, her neck suddenly felt itchy, and Su Shi was used to it, but there was still a scent of alcohol on his body. Even after taking a bath, there would still be a slight odor of alcohol. A lot.