Chapter 17: Make a kiss

"The good news is that the letter from the crew has been written. You have been planned to be a female. I heard that the director thinks you are good. In addition, Jiang Yin also recommended you, and I have kept your film pay to the lowest. Promise it, and wait for your show to go green seven or eight days later. At that time, you will have to have a meal with the producer and sign the contract. By the way, I will communicate with the crew. ”Sister Liu said seriously.

Su Shi didn't speak, but was a little curious, "What about Mu Yao?"

Then, sister Liu on the other side of the phone also laughed, "She? She is now a lion, asking for 600,000 episodes, and everyone else is only 550,000 episodes. Her ability to carry the drama is not strong, Jiang Yin is going to go 60 million for a play, and where will she be given such a high price? "

Speaking, Sister Liu also said, "Li Xue's side is also a lot of trouble, and other small flowers are also mediocre. I heard that Zhang Li was originally intended, or Jiang Yin recommended you, then the director may think that you two have Feeling, the balance determines you. "

Sister Liu meant that he would not be able to avoid cp speculation at that time, but Su Shi was curious. Why was Jiang Yin so kind and willing to recommend her?

"Did you get the script? Is there any intimate drama in it?" She asked suddenly.

After speaking, Sister Liu at the other end also said seriously: "The script I just got, it seems that there is no intimate drama in it, there is only a drama of kissing the forehead, and I will come to you tomorrow."

Hearing that, Su Shi coughed and said to the mobile phone: "Tomorrow?"

She felt heavy feeling the thought of a kiss show tomorrow.

"The film crew will start filming next month. After you play this show, I have to find a martial arts instructor to train you. There are a lot of plays in that play. You are making this kind of film for the first time. Get ready. I'll give you the script tomorrow. Are you still shooting smoothly on the crew side? "Sister Liu asked.

Su Shi was a little embarrassed, and didn't know what to say. He just persuaded, "OK."

On hearing that, Sister Liu didn't say much, and asked a few words to hang up soon.

She doesn't have a lot of drama in this play, so there are still seven or eight days before she can kill it, just a kiss show tomorrow ...

The night was getting darker, and Su Shi went to bed and went to bed early.

When she got to the crew the next day, Sister Liu also quickly rushed over and threw a file bag by the way.

"I just heard Xiaozhou say, you have a kiss with Xie Yan today?" Sister Liu said, taking a sip of coffee.

Tong Le is still wearing makeup. Su Shi sat over and looked at the new script, and found that the play did not have too close a role, there is a pro forehead, the other is more drama, she also wanted to find A professional martial arts instructor.

"I don't want to shoot, do you have any way?" She put away the script and tightened her brows to look at Sister Liu.

The latter froze, realizing that she was referring to the kiss scene, and her face changed immediately. She put the coffee cup on the table, her eyes burning, "Are you stupid?"

"That is, Su Shi must find me if you need a kiss for replacement!" Tong Le, the sharp-eared ear, called out immediately, and the makeup artist kept her aside.

"I don't want my parents to see this kind of drama, otherwise they will definitely scold me." Su Ye blinked, and at this time, she could only use this as a shield.